[OLD] Frost Arena - Deck Tier List

• Just finished another run with the spiders, ran into another "fun" elite. Elite Hogarth the Area Master... Your cards have +2 cost. This makes this an absolute nightmare, definitely wondering what sort of build can beat this particular encounter (without some godly RNG like Hogarth getting shard screwed for ~7-8 turns straight...)
    • Venris wrote:

Just finished another run with the spiders, ran into another "fun" elite. Elite Hogarth the Area Master... Your cards have +2 cost. This makes this an absolute nightmare, definitely wondering what sort of build can beat this particular encounter (without some godly RNG like Hogarth getting shard screwed for ~7-8 turns straight...)
      I beat this guy on my first attempt with a lucky 3rd turn Phenteo's Gift followed by a Chronic Madness next turn which started a lucky chain of spiders. I guess it's not meant to be easy as it's the last elite boss, I would have had my first perfect run earlier today but for Elite Zanya starting first all 3 games and utterly destroying me on the 3rd turn each game.....it was such a joke. I have adjusted my expectations with FRA 2.0, perfect runs are something that won't happen very often (for TerrorMill anyways as it's very RNG based) and I'm fine with that.
    • Venris wrote:

From my own experience, my own twist on Terrormill seems reasonably capable (Finished an arena with it, 2 losses, one of those to Archon of Nulzaan which is pretty much Botanist for mill decks). When in doubt, apply big spiders.
      My only run was also with a old and not tuned terror mill... finding archon was a real bad surprise
    • KozHex wrote:

Has anyone tried Playtime in a terrormill deck yet? I'm really interested to see which choice the AI makes as default but haven't had the chance to test it
      I had a random effect generate Playtime, and when I played it the AI let me take the card (it was a Burning Skarn). There were only three choices and none of them very enticing, so the AI might make a different choice with a more powerful card.