Friday Update! 4.7.17

• Friday Update! 4.7.17

Hello Sexy Hexy people!

Its sensual Friday here at the HEX offices, and I just finished giving Jared a hot oil massage so it seemed like the right time to talk about the Friday update!

the Feast of Abundance is here, and with it a super creepy decorated egg sleeve and an eggshell buff...huh uhhh OK!, for sure check out the egg hunt PVE card on the actual holiday update page, its pretty awesome. I love the holiday its fun to have these little thematic events with the sleeves and AA stuff. Questmas is next and that's my favorite :D

man oh man, the organized play just doesn't quit! (unless you count bugs, then it quits until we beat it into submission)

HEX PRIMAL, looking very good, with some great prizes, I am so in love with this community and something like this is a good example of how great our community is, plus an immortal format tournament is pure fun.

we also, have a BIG tournament... the PLATINUM PLUNDER (god I am addicted to alliteration)
      win a 50000000000 platinum prize... (I think) or maybe just 5000 which is still A LOT of platinum. many people don't know this but when you have 5000 platinum in your account it unlocks an animated sleeve of me silently weeps with joy (this is a lie)

then its the HEX CLASH, part 2 the HEXENING... this time its personal (and hopefully bug free)
      everyone here at HEX is hoping for a super clean event, we feel good that the fixes from Thursdays patch should do the trick.
      I'll tell ya, I put those 4 AAA HEX CLASH herofall cards on my account but every time I play them I feel bad, because I didn't EARN them... I'm sure I'll get over it... yep there it is, I'm over it! they look so amazing!

and finally don't forget to watch Nero's HEX CLASH stream on Sunday ...party

I guess that's it, plus I should get back to sensual Friday (my turn for nipple piercing)

love, cory
    • I don't want to relog because it takes 5+ minutes for me to reconnect so I would just end up losing the 1st match of every round which happened last Sunday. I tried waiting it out and that seems to work so far after the patch whereas it didn't work last Sunday.
    • They're not doing themselves any favors by continuing to offer valuable prizes on tournaments that are not working correctly. I'm glad I didn't play today - if I was in yet another tournament that failed to run properly, I'd very likely quit the game for good at this point.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • HEXCoryJones wrote:

we also, have a BIG tournament... the PLATINUM PLUNDER (god I am addicted to alliteration)

win a 50000000000 platinum prize... (I think) or maybe just 5000 which is still A LOT of platinum. many people don't know this but when you have 5000 platinum in your account it unlocks an animated sleeve of me silently weeps with joy (this is a lie)
      And boy is it an event! The best part is when you win all your games up to a point, then lose because the client times out and you lose match 1 due to "inactivity"! How exciting!

Good thing it's a free tournament, but even then my time is valuable to me, so I did lose something to technical issues. PLEASE focus on the tournament performance issues.
    • AceBladewing wrote:

How many years have they had up to this point?
      It really depends on how much of the serverstructure was being managed by Hex and how much by gameforge. If a lot of it was being handled by Gameforge, then they've had a month or two.

But as Cory said, all they can do is keep tagging the issues and working to resolve them as they come up. Hopefully we'll reach a point fairly soon where the majority of them are gone. It sucks, but that's what it means to be playing an ambitious game being managed by a small team...
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • AceBladewing wrote:

Edswor wrote:

Let's hope this issues are resolved fast :S .
      How many years have they had up to this point?
      It seems this issues only have been around for a couple of weeks, and this things, without knowing the problem and as a programmer myself, are not easy to isolate and fix (if they were, they have been solved by now ;) ).
    • @HEXCoryJones

My question has nothing to do with Friday Update's topics but this is important to me atleast personally.

When we can expect to have the ability to acquire more Character Slots for the campaign?

I'm not a competetive player and I'm not really fond of PvP at all. The campaign portion of the game is the sole reason I'm playing and I enjoy it a lot, sinking hundred of hours in it. For past 1,5 months I haven't been actively playing Hex as I have nothing to do in-game and thus the other things what I used to do like interacting with the community and helping out new players (which I consider to be the most important thing I do to help Hex grow) which I've pretty much ceased to do due to not being active in-game anymore.

Replaying the Adventure Zones which I have already done 12 times is not a problem for me. I enjoy making unique decks for each of my characters and levelling them up which gives me a rewarding feeling what makes me want to play more and more. These are the reasons why I would wish to hear something about character slots as it is... important for me.

EDIT: This might be probably a bit wishful thinking from me to get an answer to this but I still have my hopes up.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Talekith ().

• HEXCoryJones wrote:

Hello Sexy Hexy people!

Its sensual Friday here at the HEX offices, and I just finished giving Jared a hot oil massage so it seemed like the right time to talk about the Friday update!
      FINALLY we have the answer for every time a feature wasn't released when planned. Lost productivity due to time spent on hot oil massages. Seems legit. :D

HEXCoryJones wrote:

the Feast of Abundance is here, and with it a super creepy decorated egg sleeve and an eggshell buff...huh uhhh OK!, for sure check out the egg hunt PVE card on the actual holiday update page, its pretty awesome. I love the holiday its fun to have these little thematic events with the sleeves and AA stuff. Questmas is next and that's my favorite :D
      I lost to someone on the ladder with this sleeve yesterday. Conspicuous since it's not out yet. One of your secret accounts? (GGs if so!)

HEXCoryJones wrote:

then its the HEX CLASH, part 2 the HEXENING... this time its personal (and hopefully bug free)

everyone here at HEX is hoping for a super clean event, we feel good that the fixes from Thursdays patch should do the trick.
      Couln't play last week... Cant't play next week due to Easter. So I'm SUPER EXCITED to play tomorrow. I'm playing every round, no matter how far out of contention I may find myself. Sealed HYPE!
      Watch Dungeon Masters of Entrath - The HEX Gameshow! Wednesday 8pm EST
      I am ThrawnOmega on Xbox Live, Twitter, Steam, and Twitch.
      Forum Avatar by @tfa_96 on Twitter.