Zombie Plague AA

• Zombie Plague AA

So, what's the deal with these?

Someone told me they were exclusive to the highest Kickstarter tiers, but I always thought they came from Set One chest rolls.

Anyhoo, I have been searching the AH a couple times a week fer about 2 years now and have never seen one fer sale.
    Hexprice.com came up blank when I searched fer em.

I would love to git ma hot lil mitts on JEST ONE COPY to git rid of that dreaded red X in the collection screen.

Anyone with one fer sale or trade lemme know, or jest some info about exactly where they come from would be sweet.

Seems a lil odd that they would make something so rare as to be almost unobtainable.
    I know I am not the only completionist playing Hex...

Thanks!
  • IVIagic wrote:

As far as I know it is not in game so far.
    Thanks, yeah Colin gave a cryptic "It is not obtainable" reply to my post in the AA thread, but no one seems to want to say why it still shows up in the client after 3 years...

They should jest remove it like the few other things that popped up as unworkable (and were later removed).

Actual examples elude me at the moment, but I know this has been done before.
  • Ouroboros wrote:

IVIagic wrote:

As far as I know it is not in game so far.
    Thanks, yeah Colin gave a cryptic "It is not obtainable" reply to my post in the AA thread, but no one seems to want to say why it still shows up in the client after 3 years...
    They should jest remove it like the few other things that popped up as unworkable (and were later removed).

Actual examples elude me at the moment, but I know this has been done before.
    It shows up in the client because the art was implemented. They have never added a way to obtain it, so it is not obtainable. :)

That being said, if Hex wants to implement it as a reward for something I could actually do, I certainly wouldn't say no ;)
    Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.