Random Champions for Sealed?

• Random Champions for Sealed?

Some champions are obviously better than others and thats completely ok.
      But as most people in evolved sealed pick Ada consistently, that gave me an idea.

What about getting pool of randomly selected champions for each sealed? For example, 2 random champs of each shard + 3 random ones from colorless and multicolor variety?
      That would make champion selection more exciting, but it would also allow to extend the selection quite a bit (including many champions that are currently not avialable in sealed, because of power/balance? issues).
    • korog wrote:

Some champions are obviously better than others and thats completely ok.
      But as most people in evolved sealed pick Ada consistently, that gave me an idea.

What about getting pool of randomly selected champions for each sealed? For example, 2 random champs of each shard + 3 random ones from colorless and multicolor variety?
      That would make champion selection more exciting, but it would also allow to extend the selection quite a bit (including many champions that are currently not avialable in sealed, because of power/balance? issues).
      I think it's a neat idea for an event. I don't think it's a good idea to be just applied across the board... but I'd be interested to see temporary limited events where you can only use subsets of the champion pool. (ex. a weekend where we only had access to the following x champions)
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • GobBluth wrote:

That just means the people who randomly get Ada will have a huge advantage. Or the people who get Takahiro in a deck that can't support him will be at a disadvantage. It sounds cool but in practice I think it would be annoying.
      Ya, that's why I think the only way it'd work would be if they implemented a selection of champions for all pools for a weekend or if they did like a pod style setup for a few days for 'limited champ availability'.

I think there's a space here for something cool, but I think it definitely needs to be narrower in scope than just 'here have some random champs'.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.