PvE Compendium - 500th Article Celebration Giveaway!

• PvE Compendium - 500th Article Celebration Giveaway!

Greetings Hexers and PvE Enthusiasts!

The PvE Compendium

The PvE Compendium is celebrating the imminent completion of its 500th article with a PvE themed giveaway!

Our team is extremely proud to have authored of one of the most comprehensive game information and PvE resources available for Hex. When we first started creating the Compendium, never would I have imagined that it would grow so large and generate quite the traffic it does: hundreds of page views a day! All of us are quite humbled at the response we have gotten from many players on how our site has been a great boon for both new players as well as seasoned veterans seeking information on the PvE side of the game.

Thank you for being an awesome community and continuing to support us, whether that is by submitting a Compendium Change Request to fix an error, donating to help keep the site going, or simply by saying a kind word to one of our contributors in appreciation. We look forward to what the game has in the future and look forward to heading towards our next milestone: 1000 articles!

Thank you to our team contributors - you guys all rock:
      - Wazigekip
      - Silmegil
      - Bararuku
      - Plotynus
      - Brynhildr
      - Cyru

THE GIVEAWAY:
      To celebrate the occasion, we are going to hold a drawing for a variety of PvE prizes! To enter into the drawing, simply reply to this thread with the following information:

- Your Favorite PvE Race/Class.
      - Your Favorite PvE Card.
      - What aspect of Hex PvE you most enjoy and why.
      (OPTIONAL) - What part of the PvE Compendium helped you out the most and how.

The drawings will be held on April 8th in the evening.

PRIZES:
      Nine winners will be drawn, one for each of the following prize packs:

- 1x Playset of all Adventure Zone 1/2 PvE Cards in the game. (Starter/Dungeon cards Excluded)

- 100 Adventure Zone 1 Packs

- 50 Adventure Zone 2 Packs

- Mercenary Pack (Containing 17 Different Mercenaries)

- Stardust Pack (Containing 125 Stardust)

- Bonus Pack (1x All Racial Starter Packs, set of 35 dungeon booster packs, 1 Convocation 2016 pack)

- Treasure Chest Bundle (75 Spinnable Treasure Chests)

- Spectral Acorn Pack (50 Spectral Acorns)

- Equipment Pack (30 Legendary Pieces of Equipment)

Thanks, and good hunting!
      - Brynhildr
    • - Favorite PvE Race/Class - Elf Warrior - who doesnt like the sweet sweet ramp at turn 1?
      - Your Favorite PvE Card - Killarvae - to set up for the almighty Killipede
      - What aspect of Hex PvE you most enjoy and why - The racial cards - on one hand easily farmable, on the other hand really time-consuming to obtain, giving them inherent value to easily slide into PvP with.
      - What part of the PvE Compendium helped you out the most and how - I have been looking into it a few times but it never really helped me out during my PvE endeavours unfortunately.
    • - Favorite PvE Race/Class - Elf Ranger - I love my Bee (Named Buzz)
      - Your Favorite PvE Card - Xocoy - High Cleric - Has supported my PvE decks since day one of my Hex career.
      - What aspect of Hex PvE you most enjoy and why - The ability to play at my own pace at anytime.
    • - Favorite PvE Race/Class: At the moment Elf Cleric

- Your Favorite PvE Card: Lady Devonshire and Illusionary Schemer

- What aspect of Hex PvE you most enjoy and why: The possibilty to do absolutely rediculous stuff, espacially with the above. Its just a lot of fun going Infinte with elvish blessings or hittimg Crash of beasts with Illusionary Schemer.
    • - Favorite PvE Race/Class - Vennen Ranger, makes for quick and easy AZ2 dungeon farming.
      - Your Favorite PvE Card - Fully equipped The Crowd Roars!, its such a versatile card in many different decks but truly shines in my Frost Ring Arena ruby aggro farm deck.
      - What aspect of Hex PvE you most enjoy and why - Being able to truly experience the game as it was meant to be played with all the busted PVE cards/equipment/mercs, there is no other PVE TCG experience like Hex.
      - What part of the PvE Compendium helped you out the most and how - It's a great repository of information that I have used mostly to find out where a particular card or equip drops to aid farming 4x copies.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheBlackCrypt ().

• - Your Favorite PvE Race/Class:

Coyotle Ranger: Class talent gave me an excelent reason to make a 100 card deck focused on prophesying beasts.
      (Bonus fact: Character is named after my lady and the pet after her best friend. A duo which you just can't beat.. and don't even want to face!)

Mentor's keepsake. I like using cards with same trait and class as my characters are.

Talents, levelling, rpgish feeling is the thing why I like the campaign and the ability to create unique decks for each of my characters.

- What part of the PvE Compendium helped you out the most and how.

Race/Class pages as when you've created your 12 characters, you can't click the create champion button and check what some of the races and talents have to offer to you.
    • - favorite race/class: that's a tough decision, but I'd say probably Elf Warrior.
      - favorite PvE card: Freaky Fungus
      - favorite PvE aspect: I just love to sometimes play wacky, racial-focused (or otherwise themed) decks, and PvE allows me to do that.

- most helpful part of compendium (I may actually be mistaken here, but I think I got this piece of information from your PvE compendium -- but it's a minor thing, as I generally don't use guides etc.): When I was looking for all the Shroom-Haus cards in AZ1, I couldn't find the one close to the wormoids (as I didn't feel like clearing this area at first), and I was wondering where it might be. I think it was one of the explanations of your compendium that helped me find it.
    • - Favorite PvE Race/Class --> Orc Warrior i can (Smorc) with hero power
      - Favorite PvE Card --> Brutal Commander bring more orcs to the battlefield
      - What aspect of Hex PvE you most enjoy --> Mercs , because u can make so much fun stuff and different builds and strategies (too bad i dont own Moof :))
      - What part of the PvE Compendium helped you out the most and how - the detailed section about AZ 1 and AZ 2 dungeon packs and loot from them

**** FOR THE HOOORDE****
    • - Your Favorite PvE Race/Class.
      Human/Cleric (The good old workhorse of HEX PvE that can eventually grind it's way past anything)

Freaky Fungus w/ Equipment (A staple of every sapphire PvE deck that I run. Ever since it's release I've fallen in love with how this card's interactions make mediocre decks awesome)

Designing Decks for diffrent race/class combos and trying out ones submitted by members of the community.

Looking up what cards drop from which dungeon packs and in what rarity to better focus farming efforts.
    • Brynhildr wrote:

THE GIVEAWAY:
      To celebrate the occasion, we are going to hold a drawing for a variety of PvE prizes! To enter into the drawing, simply reply to this thread with the following information:

- Your Favorite PvE Race/Class.

The drawings will be held on April 8th in the evening.
      - Vennen Mage
      - Nazhk Lookout
      - So many different ways to play/win, unlimited bad manners against AI ;)

The reward section of the Compendium has helped me out several times.
      Shin'hare Ranger/Cleric (can't decide between them :P) (and most Shin'hare in general, love those psycho bunnies :P)

Aryndel Warden

Variety of equipment and cards, So i can make all sorts of fun decks and see how far they can get in the campaign, lately been trying a Action Based Dwarf Cleric using Lady devonshire to copy stuff, and my favourite is my Plant based Shin'hare Ranger, being able to run 4 uncommons in Wild really helps with being able to play the Warden and it's equipment for plant based decks

Pack breakdowns when looking for certain cards, helpful to all the people i've shown s they can also see the rewards they can get to get their own creative juices flowing into making fun decks
      Elf Mage (or Vennen Ranger just for its efficiency speed in clearing dungeons and various encounters).

Nazhk Lookout (even better when fully equipped!)

The variety of decks you can make and the fun interactions (and I'm so glad we finally got the mercenaries with AZ2!).
      The silent death always comes from behind... so you'd better watch your back!

KS Dungeon Crawler / Pro Player -|- Member of The Unnamed-Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild -|- Known Issues
      Coyotle/Cleric: my first pg and my favourtie. It is super consistent, easy to comeback when you hare in an hard spot!
      Enter the Dream, with equips, it's Amazing!
      The new Dungeons are incredible differents one from the Others, they are well writed and give you an incredible sense of immersion. With the adds of the mercenaries, you also have the real impression to be in a journey with your friends in a dungerous place!
      -Optional question.
      I used a lot the AZ1 dungeon section, helped me a lot. While for AZ2 I did a totaly blind and first run, for immersion purpose!
      I guess orc/warrior, but I ceompletelly switched to mercenaries.
      Love using Zoltog.
      Decaying giant. - I know it is not strongest card in the game, but when I was poor I was using it in my every Pve deck.
      Deck building with equipment, equipment change lot of cards and add another level of deck building.
      Coyotle Cleric

Captain's Parrot

It's not one aspect I love, it's all the aspects together that are creating a huge space of creativity to craft so many diffrent fun, thematic and powerful decks for all my PvE characters.