"Wind Whisperer" bug (or wrong text)

• "Wind Whisperer" bug (or wrong text)

Here the Wind Whisperer , a simple common card whose exhaust one troop/turn .

I actually play in PvE a copycat of the MtG "stasis" deck, or "Jail" deck, using combo: Blizzard , Hall of Kukatan, Wind Whisperer and Augustine .

this control deck work very well and secure numerous wins but something weird appear: when I untap my Wind Whisperer, my opponent untap a troop !

First, I thought the bug is from blizzard, suddenly, I get another deduction: my opponent untap only the troop I was exhaust with the Wind Whisperer .

So after test, I get where is the bug: the true text of Wind Whisperer is in reality:

" 1 , [EXHAUST] -> Exhaust target troop until Wind Whisperer become ready" .

This second part of this text is important, why?

Because I found another cool combo :D .

Wind Whisperer + Tale of insight (the best is on another "diligence" troop) + Blizzard (whose untap when you draw a card).

You use the Whisperer to tap the diligence troop, then, you untap the whisperer, so the diligence troop is untapped, draw a card, pay 1 to tap another troop when the trigger ability of blizzard come in stack, and you can trigger another diligence ability with more cards.
      For 1 resource, you can activate any diligence you wish :D .

So, now, this card is more a PvE card, it's better to choose between one of two:

1. Correct the bug OR
      2. Change the text
      I must remember to ask the support to change my name but... meh, I'm lazy and I forget. So maybe I deserve that

The post was edited 1 time, last by stupidity ().

• Look like the BBCode work only on old PvP cards X/

By the way, the second combo don't work: We can't play any effect while blizzard try to untap another troop... but anyway, the bug still here ^^ .
      I must remember to ask the support to change my name but... meh, I'm lazy and I forget. So maybe I deserve that

The post was edited 1 time, last by stupidity ().