Please change activation cost of Z.Rectory to XXX

• Please change activation cost of Z.Rectory to XXX

Hey HXE and friends,

rectory is a great and fun card, but the clicking is massive.

you have to double click for each dreadling you want to create, and sometimes this takes ages. Changing the activation cost to XXX and the wording to "summon X Dreadlings with this gem", so you can simply choose X like with other X cards, would make the use a lot easier and faster!

Just lost a bo3 due to time, cause I couldnt click fast enough and because the whole process of gaining health via shokus garden takes time of my clock.

What do you think? :)

Liqui
    • The main problem with doing so is that Zorath's Rectory is a basic ability, not quick. So, there would have to be some way for the opponent to respond to its activation, which they can do now, but wouldn't be able to with your proposed wording. (For example, if they wanted to play a quick constant removal after your first activation, to prevent you from making even more dreadlings.
      Though, they have made that change before for quick abilities (Soul Marble, for example).
    • Theyeti wrote:

The main problem with doing so is that Zorath's Rectory is a basic ability, not quick. So, there would have to be some way for the opponent to respond to its activation, which they can do now, but wouldn't be able to with your proposed wording. (For example, if they wanted to play a quick constant removal after your first activation, to prevent you from making even more dreadlings.
      Though, they have made that change before for quick abilities (Soul Marble, for example).
      Hm, fair point...
    • Yeah, this same point was brought up in response to this same sort of request with Storm of the Century and Soul Marble. Don't see this changing.
      Flair of Fortune
      Cost 3, 3/3, Unique, colorless
      When an opposing champion plays a card, there's a 33% chance to summon a Kismet's Omen.

"Fortune favors all in equal measure. But perhaps not at the same time."
    • It would be perfectly possible to have that interface change but still have the behaviour the same from the Opp PoV -it just automatically does the second activation if opp didn't do anything.

The interface on Storm of the Century makes it essentially unplayable -this is merely a bit annoying as you're generally unlikely to go beyond 3 at a time. Given that SoC is PVE only anwyay I see no real reason not to change it -i just hope no one has said "well no one plays it anyway so let's not bother"