Greetings everyone! This is a simple walkthrough and/or stategy guide for the new player that will walk the player through getting started in Hex, including starting a PvE Campaign character, helping you pick the right race and class, and all the way up to earning enough platinum to participate in your very first draft to expand your collection! This is a work in progress, so updates will be posted as I make them.
New Player Guide
I recommend you start from the beginning as the guide assumes you are a new player with no investment in Hex, but any chapter can be looked at.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1 - The Beginning
1) Player Guide Introduction - Welcoming you and getting you to where you need to go.
2) Choosing a Race - This page will help you decide which Race your character should be.
3) Choosing a Class - This page will help you decide which Class your character should be.
4) Getting Started - Onwards to the first part of the tutorial, and into Crayburn Castle.
5) Cruising Through Crayburn - Taking out Crayburn Castle and reaching 2nd level.
CHAPTER 2 - Journey to the City
6) Upgrading Our Deck - We will spend our first talent point, add our new companion card, and update our deck.
7) Exploring The Wide World - We begin our adventure by taking a quest and earning a few cards.
8 ) Reaching the City - We earn another racial card, make our way to the first city, and turn in a quest.
9) Wheeling and Dealing - We take our hard-earned gold and make a foray to the Auction House, where we purchase a few staples from other players!
10) The Road to the Tranquil Dream - We continue on our journey, taking on a few more encounters and heading towards the first real dungeon - the Tranquil Dream.
CHAPTER 3 - The First Dungeon and Beyond
11) Dungeon Diving - We head into the Tranquil Dream and attempt to clear our first dungeon for fame, riches, and more!
12) Wanderlust - We wrap up a few side quests, and reach Level 4.
13) Mythical Armies - Time to confront the Army of Myth and make some more upgrades to our deck.
14) Helping Our Allies - We pick up a new quest and head to Fort Romor! (Or the Bleak Citadel!)
CHAPTER 4 - Making a Name for Ourselves
15) A Summons from Hogarth - It's time to take a look at the Frost Ring arena and attempt to see how far we can get!
16) Accumulating Wealth - We look at ways to earn gold more quickly so that we can start to pick up cards, and we start working towards earning our first real booster pack!
17) Joining the Community - We take a quick gander at many of the resources and tools available and meet some people!
18) Deck Operations - We really start to look at deck synergy and what makes our decks "tick."
CHAPTER 5 - Escalating Danger
19) The Journey Resumes - We return to the campaign and start to head towards the third dungeon - The Tomb of the Rose Knights!
The post was edited 3 times, last by Brynhildr ().