Sylvan Springs "When you draw this, you may play it for free."

• Sylvan Springs "When you draw this, you may play it for free."

Hello @Dinotropia,

I wanted to reach out to help fix a card issue I've noticed with Sylvan Springs giving multiple instances of the effect, " When you draw this, you may play it for free." stacking on one card. The redundancy of this effect results in multiple checks to see if you want to play the card and because when you play a copied card with this effect it copies the effect giving another prompt. This often confuses the A.I. when your playing a match because if you are rapidly clicking yes or no the A.I. has a chance to get stuck in a loop or you are lost in a lag because of multiple clicks being processed before the graphics can catch up.

I have two suggestions of a potential update to the card as a quality of life fix,

1. Change the wording to, " and if the troop does not have "When you draw this, you may play it for free." add it."

-or-

2. Give the player (or make a tweak to the game turn order) to skip multiple activation of the same type or wording.

Personally I like the first fix because its smoother for the player but this is my opinion and would rather get a fix for the play it free spam check. :thumbsup: