"Open Pack" prompt missing

• The button is gone, then once when i wanted to open them at the well, i just got the opening animation, then black screen without rewards. (packs remained in the inventory, but can't open them, after relog it was ok). Also on the well screen the packs too big and covering the middle of multiple opening button.
  • Bear wrote:

The button is gone, then once when i wanted to open them at the well, i just got the opening animation, then black screen without rewards. (packs remained in the inventory, but can't open them, after relog it was ok). Also on the well screen the packs too big and covering the middle of multiple opening button.
    Packs that do this when you try to open multiple can be opened one at a time by dragging them to the well.
    For whatever reason it seems that packs from a few specific dungeons have this issue.
  • Bunraku wrote:

Bear wrote:

The button is gone, then once when i wanted to open them at the well, i just got the opening animation, then black screen without rewards. (packs remained in the inventory, but can't open them, after relog it was ok). Also on the well screen the packs too big and covering the middle of multiple opening button.
    Packs that do this when you try to open multiple can be opened one at a time by dragging them to the well.For whatever reason it seems that packs from a few specific dungeons have this issue.
    Alachain Sea packs do not like being opened 10x at a time.
  • I was able to open packs earlier today, also open multiples. Now opening multiples does nothing, just a black screen. Open 1 at a time works. Also there's no longer an expansion symbol on chests. Used to have them earlier today. Relogging does not fix. Like 5 hours ago it worked. I was just playing some campaign, and then it suddenly changes.