Buying Cards

• Buying Cards

Family wanted to get me something as a gift but am impossible to shop for so thought I'd throw up a want list here if you have any of these available and want paypal or platinum hmu.

Zombie Plague x3
      Army of Myth
      Deathless Destiny x2
      Ozawa, Cosmic Elder
      Tiaanost x2
      Cottontail Recruiter x3
      From the Ashes x3
      Prince Zakkaz
      Sir Pies
      Coldheart Reaver x2
      Spirit of Kazraga
      Crusader of Gawaine
      Pod of Shoggoth x2
      Water Elemental x2
      Scourgecrag Witch
      Pathfind x4
      Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter x4
      Feralfuel Infusion Device x4
      Ninja Training x4

Looking mostly to get 20-25 USD worth if paypal is preferred but any platinum deal is fine, if you have just shy of that or want to unload legendary or promo dusts to make up the difference I'm all about that, if you want to sell significantly more than 25 USD worth let me know so I can pay the difference from my own account and expect 2 payments for the cards (or we can just do two trades). Handful of equipment I'm looking for too, stuff for above cards I don't have or Royal Crib, Captivating Guise, Fruit Punchers. Bit out of the loop on card values and my usual resources for finding them out are kind of out of service right now haha, but I figure if we're both happy it's fine.

A few trades I've been meaning to make are 1:2 Spellstorm Titan Quenchinator Aspect of the Squirrel- annoyingly have 3 of the original art and 3 alternate art, prefer to trade 2 normal art for an alternate art card but I'd do the opposite trade as well to have a playset that looks the same, and have some cards to giveaway for streams and to new players. No those aren't everything I don't have, lots of commons/uncommons to fill out, random rares and legendaries, but those are the things I'd like to play around with and would get enjoyment out of and that's the point of the gift my family wants to send my way. Hope your winters are warm and filled with family and if not at least you're in good company of friends.

<3 Arti

The post was edited 1 time, last by Artifaction ().

• I have

Army of Myth
      Fury of the Mountain God
      Corners of the World
      Ozazwa, Cosmic Elder
      Living Totem x2
      Citadel of Aadamanth
      Born of the Flame
      Zakiir's Whim
      Dreamcall
      Witch of the Wishing Well
      Prince Zakkaz
      Sir Pies
      Violent Breach
      Fanged Fanatic x2
      Eye of the Black Crucible
      Romor's Reckoning
      Spirit of Kazraga x2
      Shroomkin Stowaway x2

I also have an aa Spellstorm Titan and equipment for some of these cards
    • Nepeta wrote:

I have

Army of Myth
      Fury of the Mountain God
      Corners of the World
      Ozazwa, Cosmic Elder
      Living Totem x2
      Citadel of Aadamanth
      Born of the Flame
      Zakiir's Whim
      Dreamcall
      Witch of the Wishing Well
      Prince Zakkaz
      Sir Pies
      Violent Breach
      Fanged Fanatic x2
      Eye of the Black Crucible
      Romor's Reckoning
      Spirit of Kazraga x2
      Shroomkin Stowaway x2

I also have an aa Spellstorm Titan and equipment for some of these cards
      Awesome ^^ What's your asking price and ign to trade spellstorm titan? You can send me a mail in game with paypal details if you don't want them on the forums here.
    • Nepeta wrote:

My ign is Nepeta

asking price is $25 including equipment

I have equipment for
      army of myth
      ozawa
      living totem
      witch of the wishing well
      fanged fanatic
      eye of the black crucible
      spirit of kazraga

I can also check if I have any others if you want
      Sounds like a deal to me I'll send you a msg in game so you can send your payment details and send the cards can do it anytime today or before the first ^^
    • Artifaction wrote:

Family wanted to get me something as a gift but am impossible to shop for so thought I'd throw up a want list here if you have any of these available and want paypal or platinum hmu.

Zombie Plague x3
      Army of Myth
      Deathless Destiny x2
      Ozawa, Cosmic Elder
      Tiaanost x2
      Cottontail Recruiter x3
      From the Ashes x3
      Prince Zakkaz
      Sir Pies
      Coldheart Reaver x2
      Spirit of Kazraga
      Crusader of Gawaine
      Pod of Shoggoth x2
      Water Elemental x2
      Scourgecrag Witch
      Pathfind x4
      Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter x4
      Feralfuel Infusion Device x4
      Ninja Training x4

Looking mostly to get 20-25 USD worth if paypal is preferred but any platinum deal is fine, if you have just shy of that or want to unload legendary or promo dusts to make up the difference I'm all about that, if you want to sell significantly more than 25 USD worth let me know so I can pay the difference from my own account and expect 2 payments for the cards (or we can just do two trades). Handful of equipment I'm looking for too, stuff for above cards I don't have or Royal Crib, Captivating Guise, Fruit Punchers. Bit out of the loop on card values and my usual resources for finding them out are kind of out of service right now haha, but I figure if we're both happy it's fine.

A few trades I've been meaning to make are 1:2 Spellstorm Titan Quenchinator Aspect of the Squirrel- annoyingly have 3 of the original art and 3 alternate art, prefer to trade 2 normal art for an alternate art card but I'd do the opposite trade as well to have a playset that looks the same, and have some cards to giveaway for streams and to new players. No those aren't everything I don't have, lots of commons/uncommons to fill out, random rares and legendaries, but those are the things I'd like to play around with and would get enjoyment out of and that's the point of the gift my family wants to send my way. Hope your winters are warm and filled with family and if not at least you're in good company of friends.

<3 Arti
      What are you still needing?