Hello

• Hi all,

I am new. Well new ish. I played on the ps4 but it doesn't have a single player so here I am. I am now back to zero unfortunately. I was slowly and I mean slowly building a mill and verdict deck. Anyway any advice for the stuff that PC has that ps4 did not?

Thanks
    • SomeOneSly wrote:

Hi all,

I am new. Well new ish. I played on the ps4 but it doesn't have a single player so here I am. I am now back to zero unfortunately. I was slowly and I mean slowly building a mill and verdict deck. Anyway any advice for the stuff that PC has that ps4 did not?

Thanks
      The campaign and arena have some juicy stuff, what's your in game name? I'd recommend starting 4 vennen characters in the campaign - you get two really powerful cards guaranteed to you through the playthrough Phenteo's Gift - 2 cost Action that puts 2 Terrorantula Eggs into your opponents deck (when they draw it or if you mill it they void the egg and you get a 5/5 with deploy destroy target opposing troop) the equipment make it 3 eggs instead of 2, and put it into your hand deck when you get a Terrorantula. Also Nazhk Lookout, 2 cost Vennen with when an opponent plays a non-resource card bury the top card of their deck. The equipment are kind of pointless but both are better than not having them. Dream Spider is in the first real dungeon of the campaign, it's a 3 cost 2/2 Unblockable with when it deals damage to an opponent bury cards from their deck until you hit a troop, the equipment lets you discard it to bury 5 cards for no resources just need to have a blood threshold. Spiraling End is a 3 cost constant with at the start of your turn bury cards from their deck for each troop in their crypt - ends games on it's own amazing card.

Other things to look out for are Spectral Acorn you can grab em cheaply in the Auction House, 0 cost draw a card - it does other stuff but you can primarily use it to play with fewer cards in your deck. It does stuff with when you play an artifact or when an artifact enters play if your deck cares about stuff like that, but otherwise it just makes every deck slightly better. Also in that first dungeon is a Dream Eagle, if you have it's glove equipment and two sapphire thresholds you can discard it to look at the top 4 cards of your deck and put one in your hand. If you're playing sapphire and your strategy doesn't require a glove equipment you can't do better than that - even better than Acorn if that equipment slot is free and you're playing sapphire.

Swiftpaw Trickster from the oni kismet packs is 10/10, both of it's equipment are amazing.

Brewed Ambrosia from the arena is a legendary resource that let's you look at 3 non-resource cards in your deck and gain one of those cards thresholds, amazing threshold fixing and it's a <1/1> gain a charge resource so you'll use it pretty much anyplace.

More expensive/pvp stuff you can get for your deck, Nameless Draught, Chronic Madness, Demented Whispers, Silent Auctioneer, Cult of the Nameless City, Zin'xith Silk, Exarch of the Egg, Xentoth's Malice, Tribunal Magistrate. Well of Cunning. Cheaper pickups Fever Bloom, Brood Bounty, Hatchery Malvoker, Azure Fang Hierarch and Blood/Sapphire Ice - those have low costs and enough impact/synergy they see some play in PvE and can fill our your decks while you're farming bigger impact cards. There's a handful of other pve stuff that's real good, but harder to find/expensive and aren't really necessary, Bastardspawn of Bokrug, Phenteo the Brood Priest, Xentoth's Missionary, Succumb to Madness, Slithering Marauder, The Ruin of Ripplewood, and Forgotten Triolith can be used in powerful mill decks, but really really aren't at all necessary.

Oh yeah, if you full clear adventure zone 1 there's an encounter against the Killipede which gives you a one time per character reward of Contract Killing, 0 cost action requires a blood threshold, destroy target troop, the downside is it deals 2 damage to you at the start of your turn but that's super versatile spot removal - it's equip makes it quick if you can spare the slot.

You can now setup siege defenses for sweet rewards, there are a ton of archetypes you can do in pve that barely resemble what you could do on the ps4 client, check out a vennen ranger, or elf warrior in the campaign, tons of mercenaries with unique playstyles. The vennen mill/terror mill archetype is certainly powerful and viable for you to build but after that's setup look into the other things you can do as well. There are variants as well, chaostouched mill, combo mill, self mill reanimation, vennen cleric where you leech life from your opponent to keep you alive while you bury their deck and swing in with an army of 1/1 unblockable spiderlings, really a ton to do and no right way to go.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Artifaction ().