Main website feedback

• Main website feedback

So it's great to see the original main website back. While I didn't dislike the gameforge one as much as other players did I certainly preferred the original one.

I also love that the contents has been updated to be up to date with the current set.

I won't list what I like because I generally like it all but I'll list what I think could be improved with each page

General across the whole website
      Any image of cards used maybe try to match their legality so any rotated card will use the new rotated icon for the top left corner.

Game - Overview
      There's a section that says "The most Aggressive Organized Play Infrastructure Ever Offered For a Digital TCG" Then uses an image example of "8 Players" -> Tournament -> Winner. This isn't quite true anymore since there's only one 8 man queue left in the game and even that one opens into a global pool of players.

Game - Equipment
      Considering these posts are presumably for interested players to look at maybe using a simpler card than Xocoy, High Cleric would be better. One without the symbols which players don't naturally before playing like 'Basic', '1-shot' and '(0)'

Game - Gameplay - How to Play
      The video right at the top is very out of date at this point.

Game - Champions
      The example Mercenary used at the bottom is Mooof which is from the kickstarter. I think using a more obtainable mercenary would be better to display on the website. Maybe one of the 3 you get for progressing through the campaign?

Game - Tournaments
      'Ladder Play' still shows 'Competitive Draft' instead of 'Draft-Gauntlet'. (It's one thing to take it away from me hex but to rub it in with the tournaments page? :( )
      The 100k is mentioned at the bottom. That was a year ago now maybe that should be replaced with the Hex Clash? If you want to keep it on the site somehow maybe add a 'Past events' section where you can highlight other major tournaments that have happened in the past like the 100k, platinum plumber or radiant rumble.

Cards - Card Overview
      Maybe add a section about Alternate Art cards since those pop up fairly often and another section for rotated cards since that will be a pretty significant feature going forward

Hex - Download
      Still promotes Chronicles of Entrath Chapter 1 instead of Chapter 2

I think adding in details about the rotation would be ideal so an interested player knows they won't be very far behind invested players when it comes to constructed.

Everything else is fine overall. I suppose the lore section be updated to include the herofalls and scars of war lore posts but I have a feeling that's probably already on the list to be added

The post was edited 6 times, last by Reeplay ().

• Hello,

Agreed with @Halko for the forum link.
      @Dinotropia is it possible to change the new Calendar tab in website and have the following link: forums.hextcg.com/calendar/
      I guess it's due to I'm in FR website version (I don't managed to change into EN version the website as it depends of my location I suppose), so I've instead this link forums.hextcg.com/fr/calendar/ (which is broken in the forum)
      I would admit all languages except EN have this issue, and we should have the same board link for all and not the /language into the link.
    • Casus wrote:

Hello,

Agreed with @Halko for the forum link.
      @Dinotropia is it possible to change the new Calendar tab in website and have the following link: forums.hextcg.com/calendar/
      I guess it's due to I'm in FR website version (I don't managed to change into EN version the website as it depends of my location I suppose), so I've instead this link forums.hextcg.com/fr/calendar/ (which is broken in the forum)
      I would admit all languages except EN have this issue, and we should have the same board link for all and not the /language into the link.
      I will have to look into this further. The link *IS* forums.hextcg.com/calendar/ on the main site. I think there may be some hanky panky going on with the localization / region settings.