Interested?

• New

To anyone who gives a shyte,

Rhino Games has provided a VERY fun alpha CCG that anyone can try out through contacting a dev on Discord and politely asking them for a Steam #. Mythgard, even in its alpha state, has numerous fun formats to get involved with. The community is great and the devs communicate on Discord with their Mythgard community VERY consistently! I'm enjoying the fook out of the game, so far!

I do miss Hex, though. ;(
    • New

Ii've been in the discord for quite some time now and ive seen it growing rapidly. It is still alpha. Compare it to Hex 2014 maybe (just that mythgard has more features and polish than hex 2019).

So yeah...the community is small. But there are already around 500 people online on discord every time of the day.
      What matters here is trajectory. The game is growing rapidly. As long as the trajectory is good the overall number isnt that important.
    • New

Meh dunno, most current card games are bad copies, either from magic or hs. I still have artifact on top of my current card game list, very polished and I still like it, I hope the 2nd attempt will be more successful :whistling:
      Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer
      -=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-
    • New

Cernz wrote:

Meh dunno, most current card games are bad copies, either from magic or hs. I still have artifact on top of my current card game list, very polished and I still like it, I hope the 2nd attempt will be more successful :whistling:
      You should try mythgard, enchanting lanes and other mechanics seem very unique and there will be a sixth color. The only downside is there are very little counter abilities on your opponent's turn. There is no "evil" color either (all colors have good and evil art) since alot of people gravitate to black.

I actually think the mechanics are alot more fun then artifact. IF artifact gets a 2.0, it is not happening for a long time. I think it is alot more likely it stays in maintenance code like hex.

Metro I am plaguedealer on the mythgard discord, hope to talk to you one day.
    • New

Airtron wrote:

Does it have any plans for expansive PvE?

I just cant get into any tcg after hex. I really want one to come out that has a truly wonderful PvE experience that is a C/T CG.
      There is a short story you can play through. The pve will probably just be campaigns like eternal. Mythgard is really just a pvp game. However you can play against the ai.
    • New

Too many card games try too hard to be unique just for unique's sake. Hex is a great example (mechanically) where you don't have to go crazy with the uniqueness and still create something different enough to work. If only they had improved their design surrounding the game mechanics.