Primordial Knowledge – Scars of War Pre-CCS Meta

• Well that explains why Moon'ariu Sharpshooter and Well of Instinct have jumped so much. I almost bought a suite of Sharpshooters when they were hovering around 80p, but decided to wait for them to bottom out...and now they're 350p+ :P A brilliant market speculator I am not. But that sounds like a great deck, and I hadn't really considered the impact of his buff relative to Dreadling generation, so that makes total sense for it to enjoy some limelight value for a bit. Thanks for the insights!
      The Unnamed Council - Community Admin
    • Greyhaven wrote:

Well that explains why Moon'ariu Sharpshooter and Well of Instinct have jumped so much. I almost bought a suite of Sharpshooters when they were hovering around 80p, but decided to wait for them to bottom out...and now they're 350p+ :P A brilliant market speculator I am not. But that sounds like a great deck, and I hadn't really considered the impact of his buff relative to Dreadling generation, so that makes total sense for it to enjoy some limelight value for a bit. Thanks for the insights!
      Ya, and now I know which cards of mine Is hould try to list on the AH tonight. I have some of the pieces of some of these decks... if I can makes the mooneys now, then I can plays the evos later. ;)
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Metronomy wrote:

but that guy saw the deck when playing against me...but its to be expected to be fair...only way to really secure that a deck is secret is to not play it on ladder at all..lesson learned for next time I gues
      Which is why I'm not a fan of things like ladder tracker - seeing your own stats against different champions etc. is fine, but having their deck list revealed seems kinda lame to me personally.
    • TCGosu wrote:

Metronomy wrote:

but that guy saw the deck when playing against me...but its to be expected to be fair...only way to really secure that a deck is secret is to not play it on ladder at all..lesson learned for next time I gues
      Which is why I'm not a fan of things like ladder tracker - seeing your own stats against different champions etc. is fine, but having their deck list revealed seems kinda lame to me personally.
      Keeping something secret in 2017 ... good luck with that :P

Edit. It's a bit sad the early meta seems so similar to decks that were already doing well prior this first ever rotation.
    • Lannisterland wrote:

TCGosu wrote:

Metronomy wrote:

Keeping something secret in 2017 ... good luck with that :P
      Edit. It's a bit sad the early meta seems so similar to decks that were already doing well prior this first ever rotation.
      Haha yeah I know ;) But I'm just not sure if these things help the game, if you know what I mean. Could be argued either way I suppose though~

Hmm I don't think so, I mean champions like Josephina/Kagu are indeed the same, but you have a ton of different aggressive decks that are not Angus.