Help please

• Utremeld wrote:

Move to a different game, nobody can help you here.

Ertzi wrote:

Yup. Save yourself, and you friend. Fly, you fools!
      So a person makes a forum account just to ask help regarding how to get a game running properly in order to get a chance to enjoy it and you two here are immetadily shooing him/her away?

Nonetheless @Orlita i'm not a tech savvy but considering from the screenshots you seem to be literally missing cards (Collection still shows 0... weird) and some of the art. Are there any other weird things happening in the game besides what is in these screenshots?
      That videocard is really old though. I think I had something like that when I was a youngster so it could possibly be related to that but I can't give a definitive answer.

Sadly the developers have been silent for really long time so you probably won't be getting help from them.
    • Honestly, I consider warning people a good thing at this point. HEX is a game you can spend real money on, and I for one would absolutely want to know if I was about to jump into a dying game. Nothing malicious from my part (although I could have been more clear I was using a LotR reference and not calling anyone a fool in real life), just trying to prevent people making a mistake. If they still choose to play after getting all the information, be my guest. I am not going to be silent about the state of the game though.
    • Ertzi wrote:

Honestly, I consider warning people a good thing at this point. HEX is a game you can spend real money on, and I for one would absolutely want to know if I was about to jump into a dying game. Nothing malicious from my part (although I could have been more clear I was using a LotR reference and not calling anyone a fool in real life), just trying to prevent people making a mistake. If they still choose to play after getting all the information, be my guest. I am not going to be silent about the state of the game though.
      While I do understand your good intentions Ertzi :) , in all honesty they did give a update a while back.
      They are growing the company to have the funding to continue with Hex.
      Hex may be on life support, but better on life support with a chance on becoming a fully active game again, then pulling the plug.

I had a lot fun with Hex, met some nice people had a few laughs.
      The game is still nice enough to play, with a lovely pve.
      Game mechanics are lovely in Hex, better then Arena imo.

So basically you invest to have fun, like putting a coin in a arcade game.
      That is how Hex should be seen atm.

So this is a little bit for Dino and Cory here:

Sweethearts, you should reinforce the statement that you will be keeping the game up.
      That people's money is safe to invest, even be it treated like a Arcade game type situation as it is now.

Dispelling the Myth that the game will close will put a lot of players at ease. <3

PS:

If the game is still in a bind in 2020, I might be in a position to then do something.
      Though that will really depend how far I am along with my own things, how things will pick up and sell with my own products.
      I am still learning, busy with studies in Game Design and animation.
      I hope to have something finished for end of this year.
      But that also means I have time for almost nothing else in my life right now.
      Guess that is the blues.

Still lets remain positive.