[TRADING POST] ShadowRealm - WTT/WTS Cloud King / Chronic Madness (+5 Herofall packs) sleeves codes

• [TRADING POST] ShadowRealm - WTT/WTS Cloud King / Chronic Madness (+5 Herofall packs) sleeves codes

Hi everyone,
      Welcome to ShadowRealm's Trading Post! Feel free to browse, offer and ask :)

As I'm often sending trade offers on HEX TCGBrowser and still miss some cards (to complete my playsets and / or for some deck ideas), I decided to post a list here as well.

Please PM me here, in-game or send a trade offer on TCGBrowser for an easier and quicker reply.

1st thing, here are the links to my auto-synced Tradelists (always up to date):

CARDS
      EQUIPMENT

/!\ I currently still have a Cloud King Sleeve code, and a Chronic Madness Sleeve +5 Herofall packs code, for sale / trade!
      Also selling / trading my equipment set - Phantasmal Armor / Grips - for Spectral Acorn / Mystic Squirrel (if trading, mainly for Slaughtergear's Reaver)

And my Wishlists both for cards and equipment needs of the moment (priority order = from top to bottom):

- Kismet pack cards and equipment

Trading 1x Dauntless Rootshaper AA for 1x Escape Goat AA (latest Collector's cards)

CARDS
      Legendaries
      - 1x Ryaalinth the Soulcursed
      - 1x Webspeaker Cenobite
      - 4x Bride of the Damned
      - 4x Daughter of the Poet
      - 1x Juurdin
      - 2x Cerulean Sky Mage

Rares
      - 2x Slaughtergear's Reaver
      - 1x Well of Cunning
      - 3x Well of Retribution
      - 3x Well of Savagery
      - 2x Well of Conquest
      - 3x Well of Instinct

EQUIPMENT
      Legendaries
      - Old Man's Chest
      - Victim's Memento
      - Set 6 ones but no hurry

MERCENARIES
      - Set 6 ones

Other things from my Wishlist depending on offers (also note that I'm not interested in cards I already got a playset of between the AA version and the regular ones, like Goremaster for example):

CARDS
      EQUIPMENT

Thanks a lot, feel free to contact me anytime as I'll update the lists here as best as possible with current needs!

Timezone: Europe (UTC +1 / CET)
      The silent death always comes from behind... so you'd better watch your back!

KS Dungeon Crawler / Pro Player -|- Member of The Unnamed-Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild -|- Known Issues

The post was edited 1 time, last by ShadowRealm ().