PS4 Trophy (Hex Addict)

• PS4 Trophy (Hex Addict)

Hey everybody,

don't know, if anybody could still enlighten me, but as a last resort, I'll give it a shot:

Does anyone know the requirement(s) for said trophy? ?(
      (Trophy discription: "Win 100 ranked matches.")
      I won way over 100 constructed ranked matches (had to tick them off on a sheet of paper -.-), but couldn't get the trophy to pop.
      If I am looking at the PSN-rarity (on both, the NA- and EU-version) for that trophy it shows 0,1% (so at least 1 person was able to unlock it), but at all trophy-hunting-sites (i.e. psnprofiles) noone was able to pop it.

So either the trophy can't get achieved due to a bug (and the 0,1% was hacked) or the requirements stated are just unprecise or plain wrong. ?(

If I unterstand it correctly, you have to win 100 matches (not rounds) at the standard constructed ladder (since that is the only ranked mode (?)).
      Well I have way over 150 wins. I even managed to get 100+ in one season in one leauge (gold).
      I even managed to get myself to level 100 (level 100 <-> 100 wins), but neither did that get me the trophy...
      The only thing I am unsure of, what does the 'system' counts as a win (forfeits, disconnections, time-outs), since everything awards me with a star in the ladder, but there isn't any kind of statistics ingame...

Maybe someone of the veteran-players can answer it?!
      Would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    • I'm curious about this myself since I haven't been able to get it on my ps4 account either.
      I know the deal 100 damage in a single turn trophy only needs 10 damage instead of 100.
      I think it just bugged at some point. Maybe when Cosmic Coins were introduced. Kind of disappointing really. @Dinotropia Would hope they can at least find the time to fix it when they patch in the next ladder rewards.
    • Thanks @Reeplay for confirming and sharing the issue.
      I guess, since there is this overwhelming Response (not even from the addressed @Dinotropia), no one can answer it (or no one is browsing through the boards anyore)?!?

Or maybe the huge majority are just PC-Players and aren't affected/caring?
      Perhaps some PS4-Players have some info or can verify or even deny the problem with the trophy?
      @[PSN]Zimtstar1980 or @[PSN]BuckeyeCity1984 whom I saw sometimes ingame last year.

I just want to be sure, that i don't have to put any more effort in trying to get it, because it's just unobtainable...
    • [PSN]TheFreshBum wrote:

Thanks @Reeplay for confirming and sharing the issue.
      I guess, since there is this overwhelming Response (not even from the addressed @Dinotropia), no one can answer it (or no one is browsing through the boards anyore)?!?

Or maybe the huge majority are just PC-Players and aren't affected/caring?
      Perhaps some PS4-Players have some info or can verify or even deny the problem with the trophy?
      @[PSN]Zimtstar1980 or @[PSN]BuckeyeCity1984 whom I saw sometimes ingame last year.

I just want to be sure, that i don't have to put any more effort in trying to get it, because it's just unobtainable...
      I apologize for how long it took for me to respond, just read this today bud. In my opinion, the Hex Addict trophy is bugged for PS4. It clearly states that you must win 100 "ranked" matches. In my eyes, any Ladder match is a "ranked" match. I'm currently level 87 in Hex, and this is my only missing trophy. So, unless something comes to light....You (@[PSN]TheFreshBum), Me, and a bunch of other players have rightfully earned a trophy that hasn't or never will be acknowledged. I hope I was at least a little bit of help bro.
    • [PSN]BuckeyeCity1984 wrote:

I apologize for how long it took for me to respond, just read this today bud. In my opinion, the Hex Addict trophy is bugged for PS4. It clearly states that you must win 100 "ranked" matches. In my eyes, any Ladder match is a "ranked" match. I'm currently level 87 in Hex, and this is my only missing trophy. So, unless something comes to light....You (@[PSN]TheFreshBum), Me, and a bunch of other players have rightfully earned a trophy that hasn't or never will be acknowledged. I hope I was at least a little bit of help bro.
      No need to apologize, since there isn't much going on in here anyhow :(
      So thanks for dropping a reply and confirming the issue. Anything is better than not saying anything at all...
      That makes us 3 out of 3 for not having the trophy popping, although we met the stated requirements...

I assume there sadly won't be much more comments, especially some, that'll claim the opposite and how to get it, as the problem seems to exist right from the beginning (launch on PS4) :-/

Anyway, we (me at least) had some good fun, but we can't show the rest of the world, how much fun it was or just to show off with the trophy ;)
    • It is clearly bugged, I was able to look up that only one individual has this trophy unlocked, looked at his profile and hes not even a trophy hunter, I dont even think hex was completed lol. I have contacted hex about it but I think they said it wasnt. That was like a year ago. Maybe if more people write them about it they might do something. I would like this on my 100% list, I too painfully counter each win.