Friday Update - 10 Lords a Leaping

• RoyG wrote:

The sleeves and AA cards look good. No other point at this time for me to play the game.

Trenzalore wrote:

It's always saddening me to see what an amazing art pool they still have left to use.
      As much as I enjoy playing Artifact, nothing compares to the art quality Hex had...

Really? Reallyyy??!
      An already existing art? (Arcanum Vacuum)
      Why?
      Because you are out of available art?
      And because PS4ers can have PvE cards, so what they don't know can't hurt em?
      So now what? Art pool is over and they will start using PvE art?
      THIS IS a new low standard.
      @Dinotropia plz fix this thing.
      Not having funds for new art is one thing,
      using the same art on 2 different cards is really a cheap move. Better make it black. Or draw yourselves one. Or use one that has no copyright. That would be better.
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • Trenzalore wrote:

It's always saddening me to see what an amazing art pool they still have left to use.
      As much as I enjoy playing Artifact, nothing compares to the art quality Hex had...
      I don't see any card game beating Hex in the "card board" department anytime soon.

AxelDWater wrote:

Really? Reallyyy??!
      An already existing art? (Arcanum Vacuum)
      Why?
      Because you are out of available art?
      And because PS4ers can have PvE cards, so what they don't know can't hurt em?
      So now what? Art pool is over and they will start using PvE art?
      THIS IS a new low standard.
      @Dinotropia plz fix this thing.
      Not having funds for new art is one thing,
      using the same art on 2 different cards is really a cheap move. Better make it black. Or draw yourselves one. Or use one that has no copyright. That would be better.
      I feel like there should be some unused arts from the Chinese server -- like the alt Promiscuous Succubus is a Chinese server art.
    • As we all expected... Christmas and New Years are both cancelled in Hex.

However... I gotta say... I wish they'd used THAT art while I was still interested in playing. I would've definitely been motivated to grind my way up.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Vroengard wrote:

According to Nero_Jinous, "both cards are actually art made by perfect world for the Chinese server. The AA sucubus was AA mancubus, and the AA search was AA champion(yes the Chinese server had AA champions) nin the shadow."
      This indicates that even the Chinese server arts are all used so they have to repeatly use one of them. Oh well, I guess it's about time.
    • Hahahaha!

"Yo dawg, we heard sex sells. We REALLY need sales, so we scraped up a bunch of sex for ya."
      (We're hoping you're more desperate than we are.)
      Also, we found a way to charge you for stuff we've already given you. We're still innovating!
      (The only stuff we have left to charge you for is the stuff that only half of you can get for free.)"

"...and did we mention sex? S-E-X!!!"

"Please buy stuff."
      The Unnamed Council - Community Admin