Siege on PS4 is really SHITTTT !!!!

• Siege on PS4 is really SHITTTT !!!!

I have 3 very good expensive decks on my ps4 account.

1. Judge deck
      2. Momentum deck
      3. Candlekin deck

On normal matches they are strong. But on siege I allways lose !!! Its impossible to win. There are enemys, where every turn RULZ and every card they draw are good cards.

Then one other SHIT FUCKIN thing: They have cards, that doesnt exist on ps4. I Think, cards with equip. That isnt fair, couse I cant upgrade cards on ps4 version.

The enemys are to strong jet, with 1...2.... 3.... wins.

Anyone tips?
    • [PSN]Zimtstar1980 wrote:

I have 3 very good expensive decks on my ps4 account.

1. Judge deck
      2. Momentum deck
      3. Candlekin deck

On normal matches they are strong. But on siege I allways lose !!! Its impossible to win. There are enemys, where every turn RULZ and every card they draw are good cards.

Then one other SHIT FUCKIN thing: They have cards, that doesnt exist on ps4. I Think, cards with equip. That isnt fair, couse I cant upgrade cards on ps4 version.

The enemys are to strong jet, with 1...2.... 3.... wins.

Anyone tips?
      This is the challenge my friend! I also, as a PC user, have to use a standard constructed deck to attack a keep, so we face the same difficulties.
      Yes, PC users who put up a defence have the advantage to use PvE cards and equips, but that I think is to compensate for the poor AI.
      And yes, there are keeps that are VERY hard to bring down and luck often is a major factor.
      But no offence, maybe your decks need special tuning especially for Siege. The fact that they are good in constructed doesn't mean they are good for Siege, cause Siege has a completely different meta.
      I for example, have acquired more than 30k sacks, half of which come from attacks, and the deck I use is NOT viable in PvP.
      :(
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • you are right ^^ my words are hard a little bit. Im sorry for that :) But Im angry... these balance is not fair for ps4 player. Okay I earned 1500 sacks maximum, but this was luck I think.

So what deck is perfect for siege? I hate this papa goot and Nin the shadow.... ohhaaaaa. Or this dino deck. Terrible... what deck can u tell me, is the best for siege? Speed? Candle? I dont know...
    • Personally I use the Wardens deck. It's the one with Lilygrove, Dormant one, Annihilix, Spectral Attendant, Rimeclaw, Zorath's Rectory etc. You can find many variations depending on your playstyle at hex.tcgbrowser.com.
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • New

This mode was such a good concept. It’s a shame it was not implemented in a way that promoted more social status and micro progression. Siege will be known as the last tax imposed on the playerbase before the game entered full shutdown mode.

With all the new crappy card games on the market now, it’s super sad to see HEX die like this. Leaps and bounds better from a gameplay perspective than what we are left with. Just missing the bells and whistles other game developers seem to be able to easily provide.
    • New

[PSN]Zimtstar1980 wrote:

these balance is not fair for ps4 player
      PS4 AND PC SIEGE ATTACKERS HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME CARDS TO PLAY.

It's NOT a PS4 v PC thing. It's a ATK v DEFENCE thing. Siege defence has access to PvE cards and equipment, which are OVERPOWERED BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USED AGAINST PLAYERS. Attackers don't get to use those cards.

It's 100% the fault of the Siege mode in general.

And if I had to go one step further, I'd say the REAL FAULT here is the existence of a PS4 port. If we didn't have that, Attackers would be able to use PVE cards. So screw PS4 and anyone who thought it was a good idea to release at such a sad state.