Std deck won't show up in Siege

• Falconiano wrote:

Reeplay wrote:

This is just a guess but are the gems Rickety Wrecker standard legal? I can't make them out from the screenshot. Otherwise try relogging after you save.
      Tried removing them entirely even, no avail. Relogged several times...
      I'll try making a new deck with different cards just to see if I'm even allowed to play Siege
      You must take off all equips from the deck selecting he FRA tab, then select STD tab and save again.
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • I don't know what to suggest honestly. I've built the same deck and it worked fine (having Flight+Swiftstrike and Lethal when you have a prismatic card in the wreckers since that's what I think is in the screenshot).

Maybe rebuild the deck in a new deck and see if that works? I'm not sure.
    • Reeplay wrote:

I don't know what to suggest honestly. I've built the same deck and it worked fine (having Flight+Swiftstrike and Lethal when you have a prismatic card in the wreckers since that's what I think is in the screenshot).

Maybe rebuild the deck in a new deck and see if that works? I'm not sure.
      I had the same issue and it had to do with equips.
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!