Automate set rotations and events?

• Automate set rotations and events?

Given the slow/zero development state of Hex, it seems to me they could be doing a lot more to keep the game alive with minimal investment. They have enough sets to have a two or three year ongoing rotation loop, and they have enough seasonal events likewise to have a rotating loop. Seems to me automating rotations would be a pretty low investment, heck you could even just do it by hand every few months.
    • I would love to see limited rotating to old sets, kismet, or flashback. But that would require effort (even minimum) and we have very little to show (other than new horrid perfect 10 format) that ANY effort has been placed in Hex since Cory’s last post (which was the death knell for the game it seems).
    • If only. Back when they knew they weren't going to make set 10 they should have re-released every draft format starting with 111 all the way through the rest. I would have spent money on that. They could have gotten creative with how they used the cards/resources they did have to continue the game. Totally agree with kismet stuff too, they did a really good job with a few of the kismets, one of them not so much though. I know setting up flashbacks/kismets would have taken resources but at least they would be getting some return and momentum for the game. Oh well, hind sight is 20/20. Cory is a coward. All good will is gone. Even if they tried now I'm done with Hex.
    • This. 10000x this. I love this game. I would continue to play it, and want to continue to play it. But I CANNOT keep playing just set 9 drafts. I can't. It's the worst set in the game and it's been stuffed down our throats for way too long. I've gone from 2 or 3 drafts per week to 1 a month. If they put a rotation on I'd be back to drafting a ton. Until set 9 is rotated out I have almost no desire to keep playing, and that's hard for me to admit.
    • Alot of changes people have recommended are very simple and shoudnt take too much effort. The most complicated decision I like is having drafts fire hourly rather than on demand. Either the company doesnt like money or they are telling people to move on in a passive aggressive way.
    • Pandaemonium wrote:

Alot of changes people have recommended are very simple and shoudnt take too much effort. The most complicated decision I like is having drafts fire hourly rather than on demand. Either the company doesnt like money or they are telling people to move on in a passive aggressive way.
      Or their project management skills are as bad as their understanding of what people want...

oh wait, that answer is just way too realistic...
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.