Friday Update - Fired Up

• my Friday update.

1 month into the open beta of MTG Arena.
      32 drafts done friday evening. Dominaria was such a good set for drafting.
      These 32 drafts cost me only $ 10.

Also I try Gwent Homecoming and the reboot is still a bad card game completly unbalanced and boring.

I also try the solo campaign of the game... Hex should have be that. But again, Gwent gameplay is so bad I barely went throught the tutorial.

Oh And I also discover Fallout 76 will be a very bad game. So still waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, CD Project is bad at developing card game but lukely they are so good at open world RPG.

See you next friday.
    • Gregangel wrote:

I also try the solo campaign of the game... Hex should have be that. But again, Gwent gameplay is so bad I barely went throught the tutorial.
      I'm actually so bored with the gameplay that I'm considering bailing out on Thronebreaker. Gwent is simply a shitty card game. I was so bored the last time that I installed Jagged Alliance 2 and started playing that in the middle of my session. *sigh* One more hope down the drain. Next stop, LotR: LCG co-op. Too bored to play that game's single player with the current content as well. Support rocks though. They insta-corrected my one issue after contacting. Anyone else playing Forge's simple "campaign" just because of the insane variety of decks you can create and have fun with, because it basically has every MtG card ever printed? Starting a new game with a completely random pool is pretty damn fun. Gotta read half the cards every time though. :D