Friday Update - Dingle Berry

• If they would care, they would adjust prize payout based on number of players instead of killing the tournament. Oh well, good job again exactly as Ossuary wrote...

On related topic, from the latest numbers for Arcanum Vault and Fiveshards Weekly, I actually think Hex is blazing success on PS4 now! Sometimes we are even reaching more than 50 % of PSN players ;) Shame there is no PvE actually, I think they would enjoy this aspect of the game...
    • Sethanon wrote:

If they would care, they would adjust prize payout based on number of players instead of killing the tournament. Oh well, good job again exactly as Ossuary wrote...

On related topic, from the latest numbers for Arcanum Vault and Fiveshards Weekly, I actually think Hex is blazing success on PS4 now! Sometimes we are even reaching more than 50 % of PSN players ;) Shame there is no PvE actually, I think they would enjoy this aspect of the game...
      does that make ps4 successful or pc a failure
    • AnomalyCobra wrote:

Sethanon wrote:

If they would care, they would adjust prize payout based on number of players instead of killing the tournament. Oh well, good job again exactly as Ossuary wrote...

It makes the game a failure and the PS4 trick a successful one because they are managing to get a few pennies here and there from uninformed people.
    • AnomalyCobra wrote:

Sethanon wrote:

It makes them right that they do indeed found a market in console. Too bad, they sucked at securing the market.