Petition to kill off the unpopular formats

• People are definitely playing. The question, to me, is this:

Is it morally Ok to allow people to spend in a game if they are misinformed about its future?

Remember, this is not a "Insert Coin to play" type of game. When I pay 3$ for an EVO, I pay 2$ for two packs that have been evaluated at such price based on the fact that YOU GET TO KEEP ALL THE CARDS FOR ANY FUTURE USE YOU'D LIKE. Uninformed customers may not know that the dev team is just hanging with a few fingers over the pit people dump their dead. If cards held no future value but only used for the game mode you're opening the packs at, packs would cost less.
    • People are weak of character who block others just because they don't agree with what they say. Blocking should only be for spam or other disruptive behavior, not viewpoints you don't like.

But, that's just my personal opinion so I guess anyone can just block me if they disagree with it.
    • AceBladewing wrote:

People are weak of character who block others just because they don't agree with what they say. Blocking should only be for spam or other disruptive behavior, not viewpoints you don't like.

But, that's just my personal opinion so I guess anyone can just block me if they disagree with it.
      Could not agree more. People are just weak in general these days (not referring to anyone in this forum). Too many people sticking their head in the ground and running around censoring others and suppressing differing viewpoints. Why do people not try to calmly and friendly convince each other instead of concentrating all effort to being right and getting all hysterical or rude. This world, man...
    • Arkansaw wrote:

Amusement park rides are easily $10 per ride..$3 is nothing really.
      A ticket for an amusement park ride at 10$: You get on the little electric train, it goes at max x km/h and after approximately y amount of time it ends.
      A ticket for an EVO run at 3$: You get on the EVO mode where you open 2 packs immediately and are given an additional pack (minus R/L slot) to play a maximum of 3L or 5W and a chance to gain more packs. In the end you earn from x-y cards, which you can use for z time in the Standard format and n time in the Immortal format and PvE.

If, after a random point in time, I was to reduce the track length and, consequently, reduce y, it would not make sense to keep the price at 10$. You are paying the same as befopre for less.
      So why oh why do you even consider that 3$ of EVO when it was introduced is the same price as now, with the game presumably closing?