Can we pay for the artwork for set 10 to get it released?

• VicMan wrote:

The Major reason why the game is "dead" or "soon dead" is beaucause of this toxic formu with toxic poeple always complaining about the FREE GAME.

Stop saying it's HEX fault
      Dude. They were late in paying the artists, they ARE late in paying out cash prizes, they expressly forbid discussion of topics pertaining to their inability to pay their dues, they're going dead silent in time of crisis, and they're messing up game design phenomenally despite the customerbase very expressly stating what they want.

It is -absolutely- HXE's fault.
    • I'm not spreading incorrect information, if you're referring to me. You have absolutely nothing to refute my sources which are a mere Google search away. I think Google and these websites are doing far more to spread "incorrect" information than I am, so you should probably contact them if you really feel that strongly about it.
    • Ossuary wrote:

Nero was there in person and saw for himself. I am also in contact on a personal level with several former employees who have made mention of similar details (I don't know if you've encountered this piece of information before, but I used to be a tester for them so I know a lot of the former staff directly - I'm not talking out of my ass here, there are actual reasons I say the things I say).

Regarding the "support" "person," that's outsourced, he doesn't actually work for HexEnt and has never even seen the game as far as I can tell based on his responses to some tickets (which is why the support got so shitty after GameForge dropped them like a bad habit). You'll notice if you pay really close attention that when you file a support ticket, you're not even on a Hex website, it's a 3rd party company. A crappy one, at that. :P
      I mean, the site we report things on is a company that makes support tools that people can license to help coordinate their support team. Their tools are quite good from all I've heard, and I had just assumed Hex had some CZE guy randomly check tickets once a month... but if they also offer contracted support in addition to the tools then that'd explain it. Ugh.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Ossuary wrote:

Nero was there in person and saw for himself. I am also in contact on a personal level with several former employees who have made mention of similar details (I don't know if you've encountered this piece of information before, but I used to be a tester for them so I know a lot of the former staff directly - I'm not talking out of my ass here, there are actual reasons I say the things I say).

Regarding the "support" "person," that's outsourced, he doesn't actually work for HexEnt and has never even seen the game as far as I can tell based on his responses to some tickets (which is why the support got so shitty after GameForge dropped them like a bad habit). You'll notice if you pay really close attention that when you file a support ticket, you're not even on a Hex website, it's a 3rd party company. A crappy one, at that. :P
      Fuck. I was kinda hoping you were pulling those things from your ass. :D

Welp, now I'm even more certain of doom and gloom.

VicMan wrote:

The Major reason why the game is "dead" or "soon dead" is beaucause of this toxic formu with toxic poeple always complaining about the FREE GAME.

AceBladewing wrote:

lol @ this fanboy. He thinks Hex is actually free to play.
      Holy shit, yeah. "Free". Heh. Hehe. Hehehehehe! Gwahahhahahhhahhahha!! *jumps from a cliff*
    • I've said numerous times that even pretending the game is "free to play" sets up false expectations. It should always have had a minimum buy-in, ideally something that provided a decent PreCon for Constructed and a ticket for each of the limited modes.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rendakor ().

• Frederik wrote:

They said ....Also they said ....
      What is puzzling me, that you believed them. They said a lot of things in the last few years. They saying something is as good as nothing, until we see some progress.

VicMan wrote:

Are you from a different dimension, speaking about a different HEX?
    • Man, this thread is toxic but I just had to dispel the rumor that there's no one left working on the game.

If you click on this link and scroll down to Employees and Growth Rates, you can see that only 1 person was supposedly working at Hex Entertainment until 2017. So let's just put this idea to bed that no one's working there unless you want to believe that since the game started in 2014 Hex had less than even 2 employees.
    • CoastCity wrote:

Man, this thread is toxic but I just had to dispel the rumor that there's no one left working on the game.

If you click on this link and scroll down to Employees and Growth Rates, you can see that only 1 person was supposedly working at Hex Entertainment until 2017. So let's just put this idea to bed that no one's working there unless you want to believe that since the game started in 2014 Hex had less than even 2 employees.
      You don't know the definition of toxic... this is just people sarcastically talking about how dead the game is.

As far as the employee count, here's the reality: Hex never had many employees that were employees OF HEX. They were Cryptozoic employees that were assigned to the Hex project. However, at earlier times, there were several of these CZE employees on the Hex project. Now, there aren't. All of the CZE employees formerly assigned to the Hex project have been reassigned to other CZE projects. This has been confirmed by people who know people who were previously involved on this project.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • CoastCity wrote:

Man, this thread is toxic but I just had to dispel the rumor that there's no one left working on the game.

So you're telling us that noone had been working directly for HXE since the beginning, and they had been outsourcing everything from Cryptozoic and elsewhere, in order to have plausible deniability for this turn of events? Aka they have been preparing to fail since day 1?
    • Dethington wrote:

Frederik wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

Frederik wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

I think it's adorable that there's anyone left who believes the lie that the only thing stopping Set 10 from coming out is the lack of art.

It hasn't been coded, either. And there's nobody left TO code it, so it's never going to GET coded. The lack of art was just a less harmful cover story than the truth. Don't be fooled by corporate speak and obvious hype / lies.
      They said the set was delayed due to art, they never said its not programmed.Also they said it was fixed so hopefully this month or at least next month we will start to see spoilers
      Yeah, they said, exactly, "it's designed." Not "It's programmed." Those are two very different things. Words are important. I and others very easily picked up on the distinction. Even without that distinction, LOGIC still tells us pretty easily based on the, you know, zero employees thing, that it's not possible for them to have built it yet. Or ever. Because the game is dead. You seem to be one of the few people who still doesn't understand that. But feel free to keep denying it and arguing over it. It's absolutely precious.
      Just wondering, where did you get the 0 employees from?Kinda curious how you got that number
      Possibly the same place I did.
      http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Hex-Entertainment,-LLC-949-385-6000

Number of employees: 2

I'm assuming that's just Cory and a janitor.

Ertzi wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

Fuck. I was kinda hoping you were pulling those things from your ass. :D
      Welp, now I'm even more certain of doom and gloom.

VicMan wrote:

AceBladewing wrote:

Holy shit, yeah. "Free". Heh. Hehe. Hehehehehe! Gwahahhahahhhahhahha!! *jumps from a cliff*
      If you farm FRA 20 times a day for a year it may be free... :P
      [Blocked Image: http://wardens.hexcompendium.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/cropped-wardens-of-entraht-logo-tranparent.png]The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • AxelDWater wrote:

Dethington wrote:

Frederik wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

Frederik wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

I think it's adorable that there's anyone left who believes the lie that the only thing stopping Set 10 from coming out is the lack of art.

It hasn't been coded, either. And there's nobody left TO code it, so it's never going to GET coded. The lack of art was just a less harmful cover story than the truth. Don't be fooled by corporate speak and obvious hype / lies.
      They said the set was delayed due to art, they never said its not programmed.Also they said it was fixed so hopefully this month or at least next month we will start to see spoilers
      Yeah, they said, exactly, "it's designed." Not "It's programmed." Those are two very different things. Words are important. I and others very easily picked up on the distinction. Even without that distinction, LOGIC still tells us pretty easily based on the, you know, zero employees thing, that it's not possible for them to have built it yet. Or ever. Because the game is dead. You seem to be one of the few people who still doesn't understand that. But feel free to keep denying it and arguing over it. It's absolutely precious.
      Just wondering, where did you get the 0 employees from?Kinda curious how you got that number
      Possibly the same place I did.http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Hex-Entertainment,-LLC-949-385-6000

Ertzi wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

Fuck. I was kinda hoping you were pulling those things from your ass. :D Welp, now I'm even more certain of doom and gloom.

VicMan wrote:

AceBladewing wrote:

Does gold even have value anymore?
    • Mormont wrote:

AxelDWater wrote:

Dethington wrote:

Frederik wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

Frederik wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

Possibly the same place I did.http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Hex-Entertainment,-LLC-949-385-6000

Ertzi wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

Fuck. I was kinda hoping you were pulling those things from your ass. :D Welp, now I'm even more certain of doom and gloom.

VicMan wrote:

AceBladewing wrote:

Does gold even have value anymore?
      When a huge % of rares and legendary are listed 10X in plats what they worth in AH...I would say even the platinium currency is in a pretty bad shape. For what it worth, I've used my gold for siege busting, since it's a great way to level up your account. But it do not required much and when everything done, gold worth way less than less.
      Siege smasher since 2018.
    • Neither the gold or platinum system works very well. Those trying to grind gold to buy cards face a very long arduous journey to complete their collections.

Experienced players don't even need to buy platinum. I spent altogether just about 200 dollars in the game and that was when it first started. My collection though has more than 4 of everything including ultra rare AA's. This comes from doing well in limited. To me that is how tcg collections are built. Right now there are many players that have so much platinum that they they don't know what to do with it.