That friday feeling!!!

• Plotynus wrote:

I can't wait to see the prize structure for the Bash! I always forget it and it's great to have it updated.
      Great news, here it is, copy and pasted from the copy and pasted Friday Copypasta.

These are the days of miracle and wonder!

"Bash:

Format: Standard Constructed
      Cost: 700 Platinum
      Length: 4 rounds, swiss pairings
      Match: Best of three
      Prizes:
      • 1-0 Wins – n/a
      • 2 Wins – 5 current set booster packs, AAA card
      • 3 Wins – 12 current set booster packs, AAA card, AAA sleeve
      • 4 Wins – 10,000 platinum, AAA card, AAA sleeve, Battleboard
      Clash:
      Format: Standard Sealed
      Cost: 1500 Platinum (or packs + 300 Platinum entry fee)
      Length: 4 rounds, swiss pairings
      Match: Best of three
      Prizes:
      • 1-0 Wins – n/a
      • 2 Wins – 5 current set booster packs, AAA card
      • 3 Wins – 12 current set booster packs, AAA card, AAA sleeve
      • 4 Wins – 10,000 platinum, AAA card, AAA sleeve, Battleboard
      Door prizes will still be granted to a few lucky participants. We will be giving out a total of 2 random Battleboards to players without 4 wins, 4 random AAA sleeves to players without 3 wins, and 4 random AAA cards to those favored by Kismet."
    • This Friday is really exciting since Cory promised they will be able to get money for set 10 art about 2 months ago in 2 months.

Aren't you all excited for the surprise release of set 10*?Massive hype.

*Assuming it has been properly play tested,coded,debugged,tested some more and there are programmers left to fix it on the days of the release and people on support and someone willing to stream it on the official channel.And that streamer is willing to do pizza giveaways(The streamer being willing to do pizza giveaways is more likely then hex having programmers)
    • The wait is palpable. The news (or rather, lack thereof) tomorrow will be very telling, considering what Cory said 2 weeks ago. I am guessing that the only communication we get is in the update's title. I am expecting something like 'Jokes on You', followed by the usual Dinobot Ctrl-V Bash/Clash garbage.
    • RoyG wrote:

This Friday is really exciting since Cory promised they will be able to get money for set 10 art about 2 months ago in 2 months.

Cory wrote:

[...] Until these plans are finalized, we must be very careful with the resources we have available. We continue to have our team in place and working on the game, BUT we must delay Set 10 until we are in a place to kick off the art acquisition (the Set is designed, but we didn’t feel comfortable ordering art given our current cash flow). My hope is we will delay it by no more than 2 months, but we will need to realign the schedule for Sets in general based on this, and may want to fine tune that date. [...]

Does not sound like a promise to me. I'm not expecting big news today as the 2 month were already a vague statement to begin with.
    • Insanctus wrote:

RoyG wrote:

This Friday is really exciting since Cory promised they will be able to get money for set 10 art about 2 months ago in 2 months.

Cory wrote:

[...] Until these plans are finalized, we must be very careful with the resources we have available. We continue to have our team in place and working on the game, BUT we must delay Set 10 until we are in a place to kick off the art acquisition (the Set is designed, but we didn’t feel comfortable ordering art given our current cash flow). My hope is we will delay it by no more than 2 months, but we will need to realign the schedule for Sets in general based on this, and may want to fine tune that date. [...]
      Does not sound like a promise to me. I'm not expecting big news today as the 2 month were already a vague statement to begin with.
      The doom and gloom faction does not take it too serious with facts nowadays. They see what they want to see
    • Yeah, for real. HEX is in a great spot, there is absolutely no need to hold the developers to the single relevant scrap of communication given to the community in months. These doom and gloom people are just the worst, aren't they?
      Joke is a very serious thing.
    • Morshadoom wrote:

Insanctus wrote:

RoyG wrote:

Cory wrote:

The doom and gloom faction does not take it too serious with facts nowadays. They see what they want to see
      Yeah, because if we don't get any news (not a release date, but even a small bit of info) after set 10 was already delayed by 2 months then it's obviously a good sign. Absolutely 0 reason for doom and gloom! ... eh... kids these days...