That friday feeling!!!

• Katkilla wrote:

I'm ready for the histrionic posts when this Friday update is the same as all the previous Friday updates.
      They post the same Friday update, and we post roughly the same responses every single week.

I think Friday Update Bashing is a bigger community event than any tournaments they still run, and actually a format I didn't seen with any other card game out there. Sadly, the rewards structure is abysmal.
    • I hope they address the state of the game, set 10 status and what is going all with remaining payments. Otherwise I’ll follow the spirit of Tuesday updates and start clashing and bashing everywhere (twitter, Facebook, sony’s Forums....)
      But my words, like silent raindrops fell, and echoed in the wells of silence.
    • Did we even get a full top 64 this time? Last I heard, at least one of the lists hadn't even gotten up to 64 yet. Because, you know, almost nobody is left.

I'm sure we'll just get the usual copy and paste bullshit, because the only people who care less than the players at this point are the developers, apparently.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • Ossuary wrote:

Did we even get a full top 64 this time? Last I heard, at least one of the lists hadn't even gotten up to 64 yet. Because, you know, almost nobody is left.

I'm sure we'll just get the usual copy and paste bullshit, because the only people who care less than the players at this point are the developers, apparently.
      Oh definitely. At this point the only question is whether the title is going to be another passive aggressive shot at the playerbase or if it's going to be something witty and humourous.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Ossuary wrote:

Did we even get a full top 64 this time? Last I heard, at least one of the lists hadn't even gotten up to 64 yet. Because, you know, almost nobody is left.

The limited ladder ended with something like 80 people at cosmic. Basically anyone willing to play out the required number of matches made it.
    • Angmar wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

The limited ladder ended with something like 80 people at cosmic. Basically anyone willing to play out the required number of matches made it.
      Damn, I was expecting 30 or so. I respect people who are so impressively patient with the queue.
    • GryphonGardens wrote:

Another friday, another possibility to get some previews for set X.
      Do we already know its name? Or is it one of those business secrets?
      We do not know it's name.

I don't know that I want to know it's name. Ending on Doombringer just seems too fitting.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

• Portensio wrote:

GryphonGardens wrote:

Another friday, another possibility to get some previews for set X.
      Do we already know its name? Or is it one of those business secrets?
      Your joking right?
      I was poking them on the off chance they say something interesting.
      For example, they should know the set name and the matching part of the story.
      If they do not know, well, that would be interesting too.
    • If they never answer anything ever no matter how desperate their 7 remaining fans get, and censor almost all dissenting threads... that would also be "interesting."
      --ossuary

• AnomalyCobra wrote:

something that doesn't exist can not have a name. Set 10 was never coming please just accept that and move on people
      I would lay odds they knew set 10's name when set 7 came out. They clearly stated from the start that was meant to be a 4-set block, and I doubt they knew money would run out between set 9 and 10 back then. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if promising that set 7 was 'first of four' was a gamble to get people more invested to improve profits to increase the likelihood of them having to write a story for set 11... but things just went sour faster than they'd hoped(or maybe an investment fell through or bailed sooner than they'd expected)

• Hi my name is Eternal Ray of Sun Shine and I am here to make your day brighter and happier!

Set 10 does exist. It sits in a data file on the test server and is used every wednesday as a moral boost and capacity metric boost for the cryptozoic team. There art isnt finalized and there are some final bugs but it is playable enough for internal testing.

There is no need to fear. Why fear what you may never touch, click or see? Everything is fine. I have teamed up with my friend Rains in Day Time, so together we can bring you never ending rainbows of possibility!

Like in anime, just keep sunshine and rainbows in your heart and you can get through any dark time!
    • Mokog wrote:

Like in anime, just keep sunshine and rainbows in your heart and you can get through any dark time!
      This only works for magical girls.... nobody wants to see me as a magical girl. Trust me. It'd haunt your nightmares for all eternity.

• See that just makes me think of Princess Cory, and makes me sad all over again.

How did we get from "I will do literally anything to make this game happen" to "I'm too much of a coward to even check the forums once in four months"? :(
      --ossuary