Friday Update - Dingle Dance

• I know that many of you won't agree, but I feel a bitsorry for Dino and the other people who are exposed to all our hate and have to put their signature on copy-paste non-updates that aren't dependent on the way they do their job. It has to be frustrating as hell...

Notice that this statement has nothing to do with the censorship method that has sometimes been applied in the forum, which is surely connected but isn't the very same topic.
    • Was the ladder reminder sent because there aren't even 64 cosmic people in one of the ladders?

Just asking 'cause I haven't logged in in a while.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • It's kind of sad that Hex couldn't even scrape together the money to get artwork for a PVE card and an AA card so they could run the Sea Festival this month. I probably would have at least logged in for that, and not being able to run an in game holiday that only requires adding 2 new cards and 2 pieces of equipment really says a lot about the state of the game.
    • federicorighi wrote:

I know that many of you won't agree, but I feel a bitsorry for Dino and the other people who are exposed to all our hate and have to put their signature on copy-paste non-updates that aren't dependent on the way they do their job. It has to be frustrating as hell...

Notice that this statement has nothing to do with the censorship method that has sometimes been applied in the forum, which is surely connected but isn't the very same topic.
      I once worked for a gaming company that was going under (as Community Manager, no less). We were under strict NDA. You still have options. Personally, I walked. I refused to put my name and my reputation through the same shit the game developers were smearing around. The company went bankrupt 2 months later, I never broke my NDA, but I could sleep at night. I don't feel sorry for anyone who willingly aids and abets deception of their playerbase.

Basically everything it's possible to do wrong and in disservice of their paying customers, that's what HexEnt is doing right now. Don't pity them. They deserve a little ire, at the absolute least.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • So what exactly happens next month with ladder

Is there new AA (not that I see and no announcement, just a reminder of the current ones)

Will there be a CCS (anyways its just platinum and they seem to flood the market with it )

We are 2 weeks away from Cory's article of 2 months for set 10.

Its sad.. I feel sad.. wish this game could come back. I stopped playing because the waiting for games was horrible, not because I disliked this game.
    • Ossuary wrote:

federicorighi wrote:

I know that many of you won't agree, but I feel a bitsorry for Dino and the other people who are exposed to all our hate and have to put their signature on copy-paste non-updates that aren't dependent on the way they do their job. It has to be frustrating as hell...

I once worked for a gaming company that was going under (as Community Manager, no less). We were under strict NDA. You still have options. Personally, I walked. I refused to put my name and my reputation through the same shit the game developers were smearing around. The company went bankrupt 2 months later, I never broke my NDA, but I could sleep at night. I don't feel sorry for anyone who willingly aids and abets deception of their playerbase.
      Basically everything it's possible to do wrong and in disservice of their paying customers, that's what HexEnt is doing right now. Don't pity them. They deserve a little ire, at the absolute least.
      while I agree with you their situation is s little different. For you company was going under you just jumped to a new job before the crash. Hex employees will still be working on other projects. In fact none of them even work on hex anymore. They are all already on new projects. Still no reason to pity them.
    • NeroJinous wrote:

Ossuary wrote:

federicorighi wrote:

I once worked for a gaming company that was going under (as Community Manager, no less). We were under strict NDA. You still have options. Personally, I walked. I refused to put my name and my reputation through the same shit the game developers were smearing around. The company went bankrupt 2 months later, I never broke my NDA, but I could sleep at night. I don't feel sorry for anyone who willingly aids and abets deception of their playerbase.Basically everything it's possible to do wrong and in disservice of their paying customers, that's what HexEnt is doing right now. Don't pity them. They deserve a little ire, at the absolute least.
      while I agree with you their situation is s little different. For you company was going under you just jumped to a new job before the crash. Hex employees will still be working on other projects. In fact none of them even work on hex anymore. They are all already on new projects. Still no reason to pity them.
      Even the 3 employees that were left?