Question before I spend the money

• Question before I spend the money

I'm currently running a blood/diamond verdict/constants deck. My question is... Day Rider the diamond 4-drop has the ability to make constants you control invincible, if I use Annihilate to clear the board, do all of the constants I have in play at that time die with my Day Rider? Or does the invincibility with my Day Rider let allow them to stay in play after I annhiliate? Thanks for your time.
    • Airtron wrote:

I would highly recommend not spending money on this game atm. You should read up what has been going on with the devs lately.
      That's unnecessary. Not everyone invests in a game expecting it to last forever. Some people simply want to enjoy it for now - and it is up to each individual to choose to spend money based off of their personal choices.

The game is probably not going to last very long, but if he spends 20 bucks on a deck and gets 10-15 hours of fun out of it, then it might be worth it for him.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • I see both of your sides. But one thing that stands out the most to me right now, is the current state of the AH and the prices. I can see the panic sales starting to happen. Just take a look for yourself, you're able to build decks for very cheap atm. It's a bummer man, I'm only 3 months into Hex, and it's been my introduction into TCG's. In case Hex does shut down servers, are there any other options for me on PS4 as far as TCG's go?
    • Sadly no, if TCG (versus CCG) is important to you (and it should be). Being able to buy and sell and trade cards makes a big difference in how easy / cheap it is to acquire cards, and how much time it takes to build a new deck. If you're stuck with not being able to trade, you have to acquire everything through random pack opening, which takes much much longer (or dusting like in Hearthstone, which is exorbitantly expensive per card).

Magic the Gathering is the granddaddy of all TCGs. They have an online client. It's a piece of shit. But it does work, at least. As much as it sucks to admit, they're the only reasonable alternative to Hex. If it's just card games in general that interest you, there are some other options that open up. Hearthstone, Eternal, Gwent, Artifact (soon), Lord of the Rings LCG, Faeria, etc.

Believe me, nothing would make us all happier than to have HexEnt get their collective heads out of their asses and fix the fucking game, but it's clearly never going to happen. The devs don't even work on it anymore, they're all on other projects. The game is dead, it just hasn't stopped breathing yet. If you want to have some fun with the game before the servers shut down, by all means feel free. But if you want any kind of longevity out of your money whatsoever, don't spend it here.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • Goliathus wrote:

I would be willing to send you the cards I have cuz I am not playing anymore

Oh wait, the brilliant developer has not made a mail system available for PS4

Ossuary wrote:

Sadly no, if TCG (versus CCG) is important to you (and it should be). Being able to buy and sell and trade cards makes a big difference in how easy / cheap it is to acquire cards, and how much time it takes to build a new deck. If you're stuck with not being able to trade, you have to acquire everything through random pack opening, which takes much much longer (or dusting like in Hearthstone, which is exorbitantly expensive per card).

Magic the Gathering is the granddaddy of all TCGs. They have an online client. It's a piece of shit. But it does work, at least. As much as it sucks to admit, they're the only reasonable alternative to Hex. If it's just card games in general that interest you, there are some other options that open up. Hearthstone, Eternal, Gwent, Artifact (soon), Lord of the Rings LCG, Faeria, etc.

Believe me, nothing would make us all happier than to have HexEnt get their collective heads out of their asses and fix the fucking game, but it's clearly never going to happen. The devs don't even work on it anymore, they're all on other projects. The game is dead, it just hasn't stopped breathing yet. If you want to have some fun with the game before the servers shut down, by all means feel free. But if you want any kind of longevity out of your money whatsoever, don't spend it here.
      The mail system is just one of MANY things PC players get that console players don't. Sucks, but oh well. MTG, is this available for PS4?
    • There are no TCGs available on the PS4 (that includes Hex, since you guys don't get trading). Magic the Gathering: Online is a PC only client, it's not on consoles. They've released a few dumbed down "Arena" games on the consoles in the last few years, but they're all frankly shit.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • This looks like a good spot to ask some questions.

I use to play MTG on PS3, loved it so much I didn't want PS4 b/c of not being able to play it.
      Got PS4 and found HEX. Likes, loves, don't likes and hates.

Where is the reference of the game dying?
      Can a PS4 user link their account to HEX on PC so I can use the much better AH?
      Can a PS4 user trade or buy with PC users on a linked site?

Should I get Xbox to play MTG lol?

I do like this game but as a PS4 user it's expensive to be a good player, sadly.