Immortal Championship Prizes

• Immortal Championship Prizes

Why HXE don't change prizes structure in ICS?
      I d't know but thing Hexprimal stop support ICS and give hexprimal credits.
      2-16 places have a same prizes. (20+20 packs). Wtf?
      Dear HXE pls change ICS prizes structure.

NOW: (without hexprimal credits this sound as joke)
    • Yeah, the prices are a disappointment. And I think that the new price structure was one of the reasons we only saw 12 players last time.

I have not received my complete set pack from HexPrimal for winning the tournament last weekend, and not a single word from them about it.
    • Skaro wrote:

Yeah, the prices are a disappointment. And I think that the new price structure was one of the reasons we only saw 12 players last time.

I have not received my complete set pack from HexPrimal for winning the tournament last weekend, and not a single word from them about it.
      Apologies for the delay, we've been busy and forgot about this (has to be manually sent). Your Set pack has just been sent.
    • Chrome wrote:

Skaro wrote:

Yeah, the prices are a disappointment. And I think that the new price structure was one of the reasons we only saw 12 players last time.

Apologies for the delay, we've been busy and forgot about this (has to be manually sent). Your Set pack has just been sent.
      Hexprimal's credits no more in prizes?
    • Chrome wrote:

Skaro wrote:

@Chrome, I can confirm that I received a full set pack, but not the one advertised on hexprimal.com/immortal/

I got a Shattered Destiny full set pack, not Shards of Fate as the prize image shows. Furthermore the price difference between the two different set packs on HexPrimal is 90$, and not in my favor.

Shards of Fate - 300$
      Shattered Destiny - 210$

HexPrimal removed the biggest incentive to play the tournament (store credit), they also sent me a prize that they value 90$ less than the advertised prize for first place.
    • @Skaro
      As as can be seen in the original announcement (hextcg.com/hex-immortal-announcement/), the full set pack "*Contains 1 copy of all cards of a set chosen by HexPrimal.com". FYI, there's nothing new in this aspect as it has always been this way.

The Store Credit prizes were removed as of the last tournament onwards. As per the current state of the game and slow-down in activity, we've had no choice but take this action. Hex Ent. were notified and did their own notification here: hextcg.com/friday-update-bigfoot-blues/ ("You can visit hexprimal.com for updated prizing and the latest information regarding this event." The banner ad on top of that page isn't accurate but the prizes clearly state no Store Credit. No surprise here.

I understand people are actively looking for things to complain about as communication from Hex Ent. has been next to non-existent. But know that we are in the same situation as other players - if not worse - , and trying our best to support the game and the community while making sure we can continue to function.
    • Chrome wrote:

@Skaro
      As as can be seen in the original announcement (hextcg.com/hex-immortal-announcement/), the full set pack "*Contains 1 copy of all cards of a set chosen by HexPrimal.com". FYI, there's nothing new in this aspect as it has always been this way.

The Store Credit prizes were removed as of the last tournament onwards. As per the current state of the game and slow-down in activity, we've had no choice but take this action. Hex Ent. were notified and did their own notification here: hextcg.com/friday-update-bigfoot-blues/ ("You can visit hexprimal.com for updated prizing and the latest information regarding this event." The banner ad on top of that page isn't accurate but the prizes clearly state no Store Credit. No surprise here.

I understand people are actively looking for things to complain about as communication from Hex Ent. has been next to non-existent. But know that we are in the same situation as other players - if not worse - , and trying our best to support the game and the community while making sure we can continue to function.
      I understand about HEX situation but 2-16 places have identical prizes (20+20 packs). I think this incorrect.