HexPvPTools not working

• Goliathus wrote:

I actually thought Fred pulls the plug on the site because there is not much need to keep it up for a dead game, but I am wrong at the moment. I wouldn't blame Fred one bit though if he decided to pull the server at any time now.
      I haven't yet, but I'm evaluating the situation each month, when I pay the hosting bill. Contributions from players have (understandably) declined recently, and I'm covering the difference for now, but I can only afford so much until I pull the plug. The silver lining though is that the lower activity of the latest months means that I don't need as much resources to crunch numbers, so I can cut costs a bit.
    • Fred wrote:

Goliathus wrote:

I actually thought Fred pulls the plug on the site because there is not much need to keep it up for a dead game, but I am wrong at the moment. I wouldn't blame Fred one bit though if he decided to pull the server at any time now.
      I haven't yet, but I'm evaluating the situation each month, when I pay the hosting bill. Contributions from players have (understandably) declined recently, and I'm covering the difference for now, but I can only afford so much until I pull the plug. The silver lining though is that the lower activity of the latest months means that I don't need as much resources to crunch numbers, so I can cut costs a bit.
      Best of luck to you, it's really an awesome website.
    • Fred wrote:

Goliathus wrote:

Hopefully by next month the hosting fees will be enough to bankrupt you.
    • AceBladewing wrote:

Wolzarg wrote:

Hopefully by next month the hosting fees will be enough to bankrupt you.
      Dont be such a huge dick.
      Low activity = low resource needs = lower expenses
      High activity = high resource needs = more expenses

"I hope you bankrupt" = "I hope activity is so high that resources needed are so high that you can't pay for it" (OBVIOUSLY you can't bankrupt from this unless you stupidly linked your bank account and gave permission to automatically transfer remittances).

Not happening.
    • Indeed i was specifically saying hosting fees be high enough to bankrupt not wishing him to go bankrupt. I see how it might be a little bit unclear but as Vroengard said you wouldn't just randomly be charged for it and it would mean intense activity at which point i would assume people would help fund hexpvptools as it is one of our prime resources for the game.