Let's stick to realistic goals.a dev team that gives a shit?Hi guys, since there are many posts around the forum about how things are going bad and why, I thought it could be interesting to sum up everyone's proposals to make the game better and (re)attract people. Just to be more precise, I'm not referring to big structural changes, like a complete revision fo the PvE components of the game, just to some improvements tha could happen right now and be helpful in your opinion. Here are some of mine:
- Real and completely revised Immortal ladder with fair prizes.
- Rock ladder with a similar structure as the Standard one.
- Free Dingleton and Merry Melee, or at least one free event for Dingleton each week.
- Valuable prizes to take a PvE character to the maximum level.
- More Signature Decks or other ways to keep card prizes in check.
Now, it's your turn Hexers!
And if that makes Cory sad, well, he had plenty of time to avoid that ill will. The way they have been handling this whole crisis has just torn a huge rift.
Old username: Aradon | Collector backer | Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulean Acadamy" -- Taking applications once guilds are implemented