Friday Update - Bigfoot Blues

• Yep. Yet another week of absolutely nothing. The emptiness of Cory's words from several weeks back continues to deafen us all. It's almost like you guys WANT to fail.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • July 6th was when Cory made an announcement about the delay of Set 10 and the current situation. He said 2 months would be necessary before set 10 (lets say 2 months before its announcement)

So from that day, every week, the same people copy paste the same complaint

@Dinotropia @HEXCoryJones Lets be a bit more creative here.

How about an update on what's on track. Are you guys still going for a beginning of september announcement. It could be pretty easy to let us know. Something in the lines of

Hey guys Cory Jones here,

I just wanted to let you know that last month (july 6th) I announced a 2 months delay. Well as of today, we still did not order the Art and are still seing what possibilities we have and how we can secure Hex's future. I know its not much, but I just wanted to let you guys know the current state. I'll try to give you an update at the end of the month for a current state as a weekly one might be too frequent as it takes time to plan everything

OR

Hey guys Cory Jones here.

Good news, we are still planning a nice announcement for the beginning september (if everything goes to plan) If there is anyting that changes I'll be sure to come and let you know cuz you know like I always told you I LOVE YOU GUYS..

OR

Hey guys Cory Jones here

Well people, not the greatest news but the current situation makes it that we are putting most production on Hiatus. I we still have X employess keepings the servers up and making sure bugs are fixed. We are not planning to close anything as I'm still hoping I can get things around. I'll be sure to give you and update every month even if its just to say hi to you guys and let you know of our short term plan. Hope you guys are still enjoying the current offerings of Hex and have fun. We might bring more flashbacks and stuff soon to keep people entertained.

Thats like.... 5 lines..

Hey you can even copy paste my line if you want and save some time :)
    • CoSVII wrote:

This is the classic “it’s not a bug, it’s a feature” sitauation. Now if they also get the packs wrong again and it is 8-7-7 ... another not flashback flashback format that has never existed before .... for science.
      Its actually going to be 7-8-8- (supposed to be 8-8-7)

I don,t know why and they never explained why but they announced 7-8-8 and are making 7-8-8. No idea why
    • Portensio wrote:

July 6th was when Cory made an announcement about the delay of Set 10 and the current situation. He said 2 months would be necessary before set 10 (lets say 2 months before its announcement)

So from that day, every week, the same people copy paste the same complaint

@Dinotropia @HEXCoryJones Lets be a bit more creative here.

How about an update on what's on track. Are you guys still going for a beginning of september announcement. It could be pretty easy to let us know. Something in the lines of

Hey guys Cory Jones here,

I just wanted to let you know that last month (july 6th) I announced a 2 months delay. Well as of today, we still did not order the Art and are still seing what possibilities we have and how we can secure Hex's future. I know its not much, but I just wanted to let you guys know the current state. I'll try to give you an update at the end of the month for a current state as a weekly one might be too frequent as it takes time to plan everything

OR

Hey guys Cory Jones here.

Good news, we are still planning a nice announcement for the beginning september (if everything goes to plan) If there is anyting that changes I'll be sure to come and let you know cuz you know like I always told you I LOVE YOU GUYS..

OR

Hey guys Cory Jones here

Well people, not the greatest news but the current situation makes it that we are putting most production on Hiatus. I we still have X employess keepings the servers up and making sure bugs are fixed. We are not planning to close anything as I'm still hoping I can get things around. I'll be sure to give you and update every month even if its just to say hi to you guys and let you know of our short term plan. Hope you guys are still enjoying the current offerings of Hex and have fun. We might bring more flashbacks and stuff soon to keep people entertained.

Thats like.... 5 lines..

Hey you can even copy paste my line if you want and save some time :)
      Giving Cory way too much credit. That would require 2 minutes of work and caring enough to talk to your remaining players.