Flashback draft is so amazing..........

• They've already indicated in this thread that, somehow, despite this being their own game, they are incapable of making what should be extremely minor corrections to their system. We are stuck with these fucked up gems, champions, pack order, and ban list until the next flashback, which will most likely be broken in at least 4 other, different ways.

Because HexEnt apparently can't do anything at all, unless it's done wrong, too slowly, and with terrible communication.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • Kaijudums wrote:

Man, even the occasional pop in here is depressing. They must be down to like 5 employees total.
      Honestly, at this point I'm not sure Hex has a single dedicated FTE. I feel like they have Dinotropia working maybe quarter days here and 3/4 days doing CZE projects, and everyone else doing even less here and more elsewhere.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • Sure, if you ever even get an answer from them, or if they don't arbitrarily decide it was somehow your fault, you're lying, or you've been the victim of too many of their bugs already. All tournament affecting bugs used to result in a refund, but ever since they parted ways with GameForge, they've gotten REAL fucking stingy and mean-spirited with their so-called refund policy.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • Angmar wrote:

I present the engineering wonder that is flashback drafts.

imgur.com/a/vaeRrn8

Notice in the corner where is says pick 35 of 51. THAT'S PACK 3 PICK 1. And somehow this is the set of cards I was given to pick from.
      Well damn, this is so sad and hilarious at the same time. I've played a few late alpha/closed beta (card)games by now and even the late alpha games didn't have bugs like this. Sometimes cards were unplayable or infinite loops could happen (which were also often fixed within a few weeks max). It is honestly ridiculous that this game ever left the beta and game breaking bugs like this occur 5 fucking years after release. At this point I believe even I as a hobbyist programmer can do a better job if I could dedicate to it full-time.