Flashback draft is so amazing..........

    • And the silence from HexEnt continues to be deafening.

      @Dinotropia care to be a Community Manager here and get an actual answer for us for a change? Your flashback drafts have been broken since the second you launched them, and the "fix" you did on Friday when the tournament servers were taken down didn't actually fix anything.

      The draft is still 5-6-6 instead of 6-6-5, it's still using set 9 gems, and the constructed ban list is still in use, preventing anyone who drafts a constructed banned card from playing a limited game. And worse than all that, NOBODY WILL ADMIT TO IT OR FIX IT. What the hell are you guys even doing?

      This is not something you guys "can't talk about" because "things are happening." This is you, breaking your own game, and then not owning up to it or making good on it. Completely and totally unacceptable.
      --ossuary

      "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • @Thanatose We released a fix to prevent Lazgar's from dropping in future pools the other day. If you are still stuck, please submit a ticket to support. They should be able to get you unstuck if you drew a Lazgar's before the fix.

      While we originally announced that this event would use classic gems, a few technical issues prevented that from happening this time around. The 5-6-6 event will use Standard legal gems for its duration, though we are on the issue and hope to have it fixed for our 7-8-8 event.
    • Dinotropia wrote:

      @Thanatose We released a fix to prevent Lazgar's from dropping in future pools the other day. If you are still stuck, please submit a ticket to support. They should be able to get you unstuck if you drew a Lazgar's before the fix.

      While we originally announced that this event would use classic gems, a few technical issues prevented that from happening this time around. The 5-6-6 event will use Standard legal gems for its duration, though we are on the issue and hope to have it fixed for our 7-8-8 event.
      5-6-6 is intentional?
      Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer
      -=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Cernz ().

    • And it only took them 6 days, too. So timely! ;)

      So let's review...

      1. Wrong pack order. Not addressed, not fixed.

      2. Wrong gems. "Can't" fix it, leaving as is.

      3. Wrong ban list. No attempt to correct it, just artificially removed banned cards from the packs anyone opens (what if they specifically needed that card?). People who already opened them aren't corrected either, leave the onus on them to manually contact support (which is taking days or weeks now instead of hours, meanwhile, they can't play, which is what you theoretically want everyone to be doing as much as possible right now).

      4. Radio silence for 6 days despite multiple attempts from community to get someone to do something about the issues.

      You guys do not exactly inspire confidence with your performance anymore. And this is just one example among dozens over the past few months. Why exactly should we be spending money on your game? Because it's certainly not justified for your technical prowess, delivery on promises, or communication skills. :P
      --ossuary

      "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • Ossuary wrote:

      And it only took them 6 days, too. So timely! ;)

      So let's review...

      1. Wrong pack order. Not addressed, not fixed.

      2. Wrong gems. "Can't" fix it, leaving as is.

      3. Wrong ban list. No attempt to correct it, just artificially removed banned cards from the packs anyone opens (what if they specifically needed that card?). People who already opened them aren't corrected either, leave the onus on them to manually contact support (which is taking days or weeks now instead of hours, meanwhile, they can't play, which is what you theoretically want everyone to be doing as much as possible right now).

      4. Radio silence for 6 days despite multiple attempts from community to get someone to do something about the issues.

      You guys do not exactly inspire confidence with your performance anymore. And this is just one example among dozens over the past few months. Why exactly should we be spending money on your game? Because it's certainly not justified for your technical prowess, delivery on promises, or communication skills. :P
      Stop being such a crybaby.
      ;)
    • I know right? How unreasonable of me to expect them to do what they say they're going to do, tell us when they didn't, and fix it in less than 5 business days. CRAZY! :D
      --ossuary

      "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • I think this just goes to show that the code may be the number one problem with the game. They would fix the issues if they could, but devoting alot of time to fix the issue may not be worth it especially if the code is written in such a way that you would have to "fix" it every new flashback.
    • Ossuary wrote:

      And it only took them 6 days, too. So timely! ;)

      So let's review...

      1. Wrong pack order. Not addressed, not fixed.

      2. Wrong gems. "Can't" fix it, leaving as is.

      3. Wrong ban list. No attempt to correct it, just artificially removed banned cards from the packs anyone opens (what if they specifically needed that card?). People who already opened them aren't corrected either, leave the onus on them to manually contact support (which is taking days or weeks now instead of hours, meanwhile, they can't play, which is what you theoretically want everyone to be doing as much as possible right now).

      4. Radio silence for 6 days despite multiple attempts from community to get someone to do something about the issues.

      You guys do not exactly inspire confidence with your performance anymore. And this is just one example among dozens over the past few months. Why exactly should we be spending money on your game? Because it's certainly not justified for your technical prowess, delivery on promises, or communication skills. :P
      Here is my best attempt at being fair;

      5-6-6 was actually intentional and 7-8-8 will also be. It was announced that way originally.... just none of read it that way because it makes no sense. hextcg.com/friday-update-the-flash/
    • Angmar wrote:

      Here is my best attempt at being fair;

      5-6-6 was actually intentional and 7-8-8 will also be. It was announced that way originally.... just none of read it that way because it makes no sense. hextcg.com/friday-update-the-flash/
      How can it be a flashback if it's a format that never existed in the first place (wrong order ; wrong gems ; wrong champions)?
    • Fred wrote:

      Angmar wrote:

      Here is my best attempt at being fair;

      5-6-6 was actually intentional and 7-8-8 will also be. It was announced that way originally.... just none of read it that way because it makes no sense. hextcg.com/friday-update-the-flash/
      How can it be a flashback if it's a format that never existed in the first place (wrong order ; wrong gems ; wrong champions)?
      Because, for the entirety of our 5year Hex journey, HXE's modus operandi has ALWAYS been "Eh, good/close enough".

      And 5-6-6 - wrong gems - wrong champs (?) is <close enough> to it.