Friday Update - Twinkle Twinkle

• If Hex actually communicated about 566 (gems) then you wouldnt hear about it. If hex communicated on what they are actually doing to improve the game you would hear less about that on the forums.

The problem is that people think hex is going down, like soon and we are just seeing cash grabs. For those people the forums is kind of like a last call for alcohol.
    • Pandaemonium wrote:

The problem is that people think hex is going down, like soon and we are just seeing cash grabs. For those people the forums is kind of like a last call for alcohol.

Wait, some people actually think Hex is not going down? I think the current situation is the best proof that it is. I'm not going to blame them for not fixing this, probably no one is even actively working on the game anymore.
    • federicorighi wrote:

It should be 665 to be a real flashback, if I'm not mistaken, but repeating it disgusted doesn't make any change.
      That's, like only a 65/100 on how HXE keeps doing erroneous things. Why is it like that? Noone knows. Is it intended or a mistake? Was the article a mistake and then someone followed through with it because they didn't know how the formats in Hex work? This is another piece of either (1) bad communication from Hex, because they have not said a single peep why this flashback should be 5-6-6 instead of the correct 6-6-5 or (2) bad article writing and/or programming, if someone instead of programming 6-6-5 programmed 5-6-6.

Moutch wrote:

Wait, some people actually think Hex is not going down?
      And they're proud of it too.