Friday Update - Twinkle Twinkle

• Its really interesting..until this point they could at least uphold the appearance of still being actively working on the game at least.

It is mere speculation but I wouldn't honestly be too surprised if their last programmers quit (maybe cause they arent paid anymore?!). I mean that gem stuff is pretty major and shouldnt be hard to fix. Instead we dont even hear any infos about it. Maybe the last remaints of the fassade are finally crumbling down.

But thats just speculation of course. Take it with a grain of salt. My way of maybe triggering an official response ;) .
    • Metronomy wrote:

until this point they could at least uphold the appearance of still being actively working on the game
      Keeping up appearances isn't free.

They don't only lack the money for set 10. They lack the money for having a working Support department and, apparently, for having a whoever's work it is to fix things in-client.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vroengard ().

• Portensio wrote:

GobBluth wrote:

As I expected queues are dead a few days after. I'm done sitting in queues for this game.
      Queues are dead since almost day 1 of flashback. They lost a lot of peoples trust with their great communication and their top notch QA team implementing the flashback half screwed up
      To be fair their last dollar of goodwill left when artistgate hit. I am going to be very interested to see if the gem bug is fixed, if not then the game may be a literal ghost ship.
    • Why are people enjoying the problems the game has at the moment and, most importantly, why do they feel any need to post all their negativity instead of just doing better things?

I had left the game in January for many reasons, came back some days ago and the most part of the comments I read here and in chat during games are so frustrating. I cannot understand whether people want the game to improve and solve its issues or not... and if it doesn't, why not peacefully move on with their lives?
    • federicorighi wrote:

Why are people enjoying the problems the game has at the moment
      They don't. Some enjoy that reality has caught up with the white-knights who had been bashing them for months/years. Hey, do you know how much shit Metronomy has endured over the years? People called him crybaby and such? And early 2017, I too became more worried about the game and started trying to raise awareness. Do you know how many people were incredibly rude to me? And guess what, most of them now agree with me and others have already bailed. But I haven't.

federicorighi wrote:

why do they feel any need to post all their negativity instead of just doing better things
      Being betrayed creates all kind of negative emotions. Such negative emotions, unless let out, create huge psychological problems. a couple posts per day is not everything they do, but this is something good for them.

federicorighi wrote:

the most part of the comments I read here and in chat during games are so frustrating
      Players make comments, but it's HXE who gave them reason to. Obviously, it depends on the kind of comment, but for the most part, it's HXE you should blame as the moral instigators.

federicorighi wrote:

I cannot understand whether people want the game to improve and solve its issues or not...
      Players want the game to improve. No amount of chat or forum comments affects HXE's ability to improve (I'd say "save", not "improve" though) the game. If HXE's ability to DO THEIR JOB is affected by such useless things, then they are doing their job wrong, they don't deserve to be doing what they're doing and the game does not have a future.

I believe you should be satisfied with this answer, I addressed all your points.
    • federicorighi wrote:

Why are people enjoying the problems the game has at the moment and, most importantly, why do they feel any need to post all their negativity instead of just doing better things?

I had left the game in January for many reasons, came back some days ago and the most part of the comments I read here and in chat during games are so frustrating. I cannot understand whether people want the game to improve and solve its issues or not... and if it doesn't, why not peacefully move on with their lives?
      Because some people invested spent a lot of money and are pissed at poor management and quality of anything they do.
    • Vroengard wrote:

I believe you should be satisfied with this answer, I addressed all your points.
      You have been. Great post and 100% agree, and I have to underline that I sincerely had no intention to talk about people offering constructive criticism, which is far from unuseful babycry. In fact, I believe it is one of the best resources for the game. What annoys me is reading people repeat the same thing multiple times every day without making any constructive use of their observations.

Here is an example: 566 draft. It should be 665 to be a real flashback, if I'm not mistaken, but repeating it disgusted doesn't make any change. I'd rather either explain why it is a monster, or just avoid drafting. I'm talking about the order of the boosters, not the gems right now, because the gems are a way heavier problem imho.

Summing things up, I'm still asking myself what I can do to help the game and be useful rather than letting all the hate take control over myself. That's partly why I came back... but maybe it's just my teacher brain that builds castles in the clouds :)