Thank you hex!

• Thank you hex!

It was day as any other. Bright sunshine coming between curtains, illuminating the room with light. Jakisha opened his eyes while being in light sleep for some time. Reality sinc in. Its morning. After realizing that, he got up, did his usually morning routine and set in his gaming chair. Joy as always rushed through recently washed up face.

Hex was fired up to check his siege status! Is it up? Did someone took it? What deck did they used? Regular mumbo+jumbo stuff, nothing special...It's still up... Dang, never mind, let's check twitch... So hour passed with browsing through internet, doing a lot of stuff and not doing anything at all...When suddenly..BOOM. Big ass explosion from PC folowed with largest bang I ever head and bright white light got me jumping from the chair. Taking a sec to realize what is happening, it was clear to me. Someone planted C4 inside mine PC thinking I would not be able to play Hex.

Of Course first that comes to mind, was princess, mood swingy, PMS driven, lovely miss jakisha beautiful other half. After doing some CSI mind work, naturally Jakisha picked up the phone and range her.

bzzz bzzz

miss witch- What's up honey?
      Jakisha- I know what you did.
      miss witch- (Realizing Jakisha serious tone on the phone, naturally light chill is coming down the spine, shen fucked up something, stuttering in her voice started to appear) silence...after second or so passed... Honey, what is the problem?(with half assured voice)
      Jakisha- I am sure its your witchcraft... I can smell it. There is no denying it... I think it's time, that we break up.
      Miss witch -(At this point, she thinks Jakisha is dead serious and state of panic appears) OMG, what did I do. Are you serious? Can I come over... (at this point tiers are pouring)
      Jakisha-(Realizing she didn't planted C4 in PC that exploded)- No need, I was just testing you ... Come if you still wanna, we are ok, I got to go fix something, hear you soon. (Hang up)

Jakisha realize that miss princess was not to blame... That happened.

So, who is next to blame? Power company. Different power surges that are common in mine area, they are to blame.

After all the fuss that happened on that call, Jakisha had only 1 thing left to do.

IT'S HEX FAULT. Just kidding. This is actually hex thank you note.

Because of existence of hex, and lucky first place money, Jakisha went to do store and ordered i3-8100 ddr4 8gb gtx 1050 ti PC and is happily awaiting it to come. It's not by any means state of the art gaming PC, but with mine budget I would not have it in 3 months if I didn't had money that I got from Hex tournament prize.

So even if Hex goes under, you should all know, I really appreciate you all and you made mine day.

So Hex ent Thank you guys very much.

New PC still didnt came but will in day or so and I am on laptop that lags youtube.

ps. Miss witch is fine, she is used to me fucking up with her if anyone is worried about that...

Jakisha with love!
    • Summary:
      HEX Player
      English as a secondary language
      from impoverish country
      thanks Hex for giving away money
      Hex didn’t have in the first place.
      So he can buy a new computer...
      Cause not even surge protectors are safe where he lives...

Moral of the story....
      Thanking HEX for what it can no longer provide. And probably never should have pretended it could.

A card game being a resource hog may have led to computer burning out...

More praise from players treating HEX as their gateway to economic safety is part of what is wrong with this game...

Go back zombie battlegrounds blockchain on KS for the next exploitive way to attempt profits as a casual card gamer.

Nothing ‘good’ to see here.

(Ps - I like Jakisha as a hex personality, no offense ;) )
    • ‘English as a secondary language’

I am sorry that you apparently only know one language and that bothers you so much that you are pointing out that I know more. Whatever were your reasons for doing so, egoism, jealousy, it would be more productive for you to focus on yourself, then to summarize number of languages that I able to communicate.

‘thanks Hex for giving away money
      Hex didn’t have in the first place.’

Objectively speaking, I believe cash prizes were good promotional idea for the game. I am sad that it didn't worked out as planned. In esports scene money is what brings masses to the games. That being sad, it easy to point fingers after the deed is done. Once more, I don't see the value of you point it out, I am sorry if your Hex skills/luck was not on a level the experience joy of winning the tournament. Your personal frustrations and emotional discharges could find better outlet. Swimming, going to the gym, working on a bag, riding bicycle…

‘from impoverished country... Cause not even surge protectors are safe where he lives…’

Not all can comprehend a bit of sarcasm in comedy. That is to be expected.

‘Moral of the story....
      Thanking HEX for what it can no longer provide. And probably never should have pretended it could.

A card game being a resource hog may have led to computer burning out…’

Moral of the story is that shit happens and joking about it is what I do. I am sorry that I need to spell it out for you.

‘More praise from players treating HEX as their gateway to economic safety is part of what is wrong with this game…’

Yea 270e is a real life game changer. I was settled until the end of times… Next 5 generations will tell tales about financial security that 1 tournament winning gave to the bloodline...

‘Go back zombie battlegrounds blockchain on KS for the next exploitive way to attempt profits as a casual card gamer.’

Was it that hard to win a tournament that you were exploiting other ways to earn money in games? Thank you for sharing your knowledge on the matter. You are obviously gentlemen and a scholar of high praize.

‘Nothing ‘good’ to see here.’ Opinions are like assholes.everyone have one. Even hitler had it.

Ps. Jakisha with love
    • You don’t get why I wrote what I did. Besides your post being worthless to the community, in general.

It paints a picture of what is wrong with HEX.
      It won’t make sense to you, cause I use “you” as a demographic that paints a picture of who HEX may cater to now. HEX being unable to cater to another, extremely important demographic is what is not being said, and that is the rub.

I don’t expect you not to get offended, but you should know you aren’t the target of the angst filled summary.
    • I smiled too. And read the whole thing. I’m glad he was able to get a new pc after an unfortunate event. This is before the post was moved to a subforum. The backhand was squarely meant for another target.

And the OP does not see the meaning behind it trying to target me as if I posted in jealousy, being unable to win in a competitive game where competition may max at around 64 players for the higher end tournaments has nothing to with what is wrong with my post.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NicoSharp ().

• ‘You don’t get why I wrote what I did.’

-I am glad you have ideas of what I get and don't get.

‘Besides your post being worthless to the community, in general.’

-Its nice to see that someone is entitled to decide what is a good value for others.

‘It won’t make sense to you,’

- must be fun to have illusions of what are other people comprehensive capabilities.

‘cause I use “you” as a demographic that paints a picture of who HEX may cater to now. HEX being unable to cater to another, extremely important demographic is what is not being said, and that is the rub.’

• Sir, you didn't used me for anything. You only showed what is your current level of education, moral and ethical ground regarding your fellow gamers.

‘I don’t expect you not to get offended,’

-If I am understanding this correctly, idea was to ‘offend’ someone so general point of w/e msg someone wanted to send is received. There is no need to worry about me getting offended. I can't be offended by a person who have this way of seeing the world around him.
    • Portensio wrote:

NicoSharp wrote:

You don’t get why I wrote what I did. Besides your post being worthless to the community, in general.

I actually found it pretty entertaining and was more worth a read than any garbage the same people write in this forum.

Thanx for putting a smile on my face.
      That's like doing drugs to escape reality. I mean, it's any individual person's choice but, c'mon. We already had a thread slightly diverge into linguistics and another deteriorate to roman history because people want petty distractions.