Thank you for chipping away at the silence

• Thank you for chipping away at the silence

I feel I need to say this. @HEXCoryJones , thank you for the communication in the latest update. I know bad news can be tough to bring, but legitimately, any form of communication is better than none. Thank you for informing us of the delay, thank you for taking steps to remedy the situation, thank you for being a bit more open about HXE's state of affairs.

I know it's not the news you wanted to bring, but I want to say, for myself: The fact that you are communicating this news and explaining the back-end behind it is already a massive improvement over the biggest issue we've had the past few months. Even though the news is bad, just having you communicate to us is actually uplifting.

I'm still not happy with how you handled 'artistgate' and I do think you should probably apologise for that, but I want you to know that reading what you wrote actually made me feel a glimmer of hope for HEX again.

So please keep communicating. We all want this game to succeed, and we as players can't do it without you and your team, and you and your team cannot do it without the players. So let's keep working together.
    • Though the biggest part of me agrees with what you say and I am in general a positive and patient person, there is this part of me that thinks they should be the ones thanking us for still caring, supporting, providing feedback and still, after all the mishandlings on their part, being such an awesome community (with our ups and downs, cause I believe ALL the voices are needed, the positive and the harsh). The product is something different than the rest and that's why we still stick around, but that is not an excuse for their part.
      That's all. Love you all guys for riding this ship in the unknown Alachian waters. :)
      The Wardens of Entrath is a large, open to public community of Hex enthusiasts with a mission to help and support Hex players and content creators alike!

Find us on our Discord server or website!
    • I'm also glad we finally received a small but important bit if honest communication. I hope they keep it up.

Since I can't say anything else what is positive, I rather don't say anything for now. Let's wait a few weeks, if they continue communicating, and if the game goes somewhere.
    • If they are actually going to start talking and not treat Friday's 2 little paragraphs as "job done!" then we might actually have a chance. If that little bit of talking is all we're going to get for the next 2 months, they might as well just turn the servers off now. One post is not enough to fix the problems that HexEnt has caused themselves through their stubborn and perpetual silence. They need to fundamentally change the way they communicate with us, and make some of the fundamental changes to their development operations that I and others have pointed to, or nothing will save this game.

They've made the very first step. They've got about a thousand more to go. I hope they aren't sitting in the office slapping each other on the back and congratulating each other quite yet. ;)
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • Ossuary wrote:

If they are actually going to start talking and not treat Friday's 2 little paragraphs as "job done!" then we might actually have a chance. If that little bit of talking is all we're going to get for the next 2 months, they might as well just turn the servers off now. One post is not enough to fix the problems that HexEnt has caused themselves through their stubborn and perpetual silence. They need to fundamentally change the way they communicate with us, and make some of the fundamental changes to their development operations that I and others have pointed to, or nothing will save this game.

They've made the very first step. They've got about a thousand more to go. I hope they aren't sitting in the office slapping each other on the back and congratulating each other quite yet. ;)
      the very first step is quite simple -> the community manager should do his job!
      Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer
      -=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-
    • Ossuary wrote:

If they are actually going to start talking and not treat Friday's 2 little paragraphs as "job done!" then we might actually have a chance. If that little bit of talking is all we're going to get for the next 2 months, they might as well just turn the servers off now. One post is not enough to fix the problems that HexEnt has caused themselves through their stubborn and perpetual silence. They need to fundamentally change the way they communicate with us, and make some of the fundamental changes to their development operations that I and others have pointed to, or nothing will save this game.

Well said. The goal isn't going to stop moving to let them catch up. They need to stop mistaking 'first step' for 'only step' and actually keep talking, unlike the other times they've made 'first steps' in the past.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • I think Cory have been looking for new investors for over a year now.
      I am catain some people are interested in HEX it is just matter of the price.

It like selling a 2 mill plat collection - it is not hard if you are willing to sell for 10$.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Opalia ().