Questmas 2018

• Dinotropia wrote:

Greyhaven wrote:

Transience wrote:

... it's getting more and more annoying by the day to see ever other fucking thread being cluttered with these posts. I don't care for them and they have been singing the exact same tune for several weeks now.
      This is on topic. We're all playing "llama llama emu!" in honor of Questmas.The rules: Go into each thread and post some drama llama stuff. Eventually HXE will respond, which we'll call "Emu". That ends the round by consolidating all of the llamas to a single thread/pen for a while.

I don't care for the shotgun approach either. I care for the same old tune needing to be carried on for several weeks even less. That's why I'm playing. All HXE needs to do is drop in with an "Emu!" and we can get back onto waiting again.
      Emu.
      Also, I would not do this. Spamming threads is a good way to either get them closed or receive a ban. More detailed responses will come when we are ready. Trying to provoke anything further by violating our ToC and Forum Rules and Guidelines will just limit your own ability to engage further.

Hi Dino

Another friday passed

Ya know, there might be something important you mentioned in here that should have more work done on

Or maybe it was just another miscommunication

I dont know
    • Airtron wrote:

Hi Dino

Another friday passed

Ya know, there might be something important you mentioned in here that should have more work done on

Or maybe it was just another miscommunication

I dont know
      they said 'when they're ready' which gives them an infinite cop out. They'll just never be ready.
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.