Questmas 2018

• Zophie wrote:

Well, technically new PVE content, so, I'll farm my cards again as with every one of these events.

... but can we please get some kind of state of the game or roadmap or anything? Maybe a picture of the dev team holding today's newspaper?

Plz?
      haha, that post is awesome... even without a gif :D
      Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer
      -=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-
    • Don't spam such threads with this stuff. This has gotten 10 replies more than it should have. Literally nothing will come out of out-of-context posting. They know what's up. Let us return to the consolidated Discussion threads and give such announcements the "weekend door prize" treatment of 0 posts, 1 like (hi Relux!).
    • Vroengard wrote:

Don't spam such threads with this stuff. This has gotten 10 replies more than it should have. Literally nothing will come out of out-of-context posting. They know what's up. Let us return to the consolidated Discussion threads and give such announcements the "weekend door prize" treatment of 0 posts, 1 like (hi Relux!).
      getting likes from relux brightens my day. When you dont get a like from relux you know you did something wrong.
    • Well I was wondering what this event was going to happen. Wasn't exactly sure when as the first was mid July and the previous was Mid June. Looking forward to getting the AA Runic Riddles and Llama, Llama, Emu. Glad you have these regular small events just to give us a little edge to go back to campaign.

It's a shame people wonder why you don't talk to us when even just posting a regular expected event is enough to make people come into the thread complaining that it isn't something else. It's almost as if you're in a lose/lose situation where you either say nothing or are guaranteed to say something that isn't enough and it isn't worth doing as a result.

Also I wonder if there's any particular reason you announced why a seasonal event on a day that wasn't friday for the first time in over 2 years ;)
    • NeroJinous wrote:

Vroengard wrote:

Don't spam such threads with this stuff. This has gotten 10 replies more than it should have. Literally nothing will come out of out-of-context posting. They know what's up. Let us return to the consolidated Discussion threads and give such announcements the "weekend door prize" treatment of 0 posts, 1 like (hi Relux!).
      getting likes from relux brightens my day. When you dont get a like from relux you know you did something wrong.
      Getting likes from Relux is like 90% of the reason I'm still posting. It's all I live for. :)
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
    • Reeplay wrote:

Well I was wondering what this event was going to happen. Wasn't exactly sure when as the first was mid July and the previous was Mid June. Looking forward to getting the AA Runic Riddles and Llama, Llama, Emu. Glad you have these regular small events just to give us a little edge to go back to campaign.

It's a shame people wonder why you don't talk to us when even just posting a regular expected event is enough to make people come into the thread complaining that it isn't something else. It's almost as if you're in a lose/lose situation where you either say nothing or are guaranteed to say something that isn't enough and it isn't worth doing as a result.

Also I wonder if there's any particular reason you announced why you announced a seasonal event on a day that wasn't friday for the first time in over 2 years ;)
      This post has zero relevance to what us outspoken individuals are concerned about.

And in many things they do post, there can be outright wrong information posted in what they have.

Few recent examples:

for ladder changes, they said it was the winstreak star being removed when it was actually the 2-0 star.

for roid merry melee, they said something along the lines of "your deck is made up of completely random standard cards" when it is actually completely random standard cards IN YOUR THRESHOLDS GIVEN. Big difference.

Then there is the Cory reply to artistgate which was basically an f you to the community.

There have been some good communications in the past like Cory's explanation to the ninja release of frostheart. They were praised for that and we want them to communicate well, not mess up 90% of their communications which they have been doing recently.
    • Zophie wrote:

... but can we please get some kind of state of the game or roadmap or anything? Maybe a picture of the dev team holding today's newspaper?

Plz?
      Aren't you supposed to be a moderator? And as such isn't it actually your task to make sure off topic stuff is moved to a more fitting thread? I get that a bunch of people want HEX team to tell them something about the future of the game but it's getting more and more annoying by the day to see ever other fucking thread being cluttered with these posts. I don't care for them and they have been singing the exact same tune for several weeks now.
      "Ignorant beliefs are stains upon the mind."