WTB some expensive cards

• WTB some expensive cards

Hi,
      I'm currently working on completing my playset and still need some high value cards.
      So I'd like to buy the following items for a max price of 1000 plat. Since I don't need any of them immediately I don't care if they usually sell for a lot more - I'll just wait then.
      1000 plat is the max amount I'm willing to spend on a single card. Some things like water, housing and digital game cards should be available to every person on this planet.

• 2x [card]Cartomancy[/card]

• 2x [card]Succumb To Madness[/card]

• 2x [card]Forgotten Triolith[/card]

• 2x [card]Bride of the Damned[/card]
      • 2x [card]Wax Sacrament[/card]

This post will be updated as time and cards go by.
      Thanks

The post was edited 2 times, last by Gwaelan: edit: omg, a post not liked by @ReluxTheRelux! incredible... ().

• Opalia wrote:

They are all PvE legendary cards from chests - I Think from legendary or better chests only! Just open 100 of those chests to get one... BTW those chests cost 100+ plat each - that is why They are so expensive!!!

Don't you get those cards buy spinning any chest? You get it when you get the three same symbols for pve cards...

The chance is small, but still better than buying the card for 2000k plat on the AH.

And on a side note, they are all played cards. Cartomancy was like 400-500p and then the FRA deck showed up with Brewed Ambrosia and it went up.
      And this isn't anything new. Just look at Slaughtergear reaver and replicator...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mstrauss ().

• The arcane rites through which one obtains those cards are not well documented.
      Some are from Legendary+ chest opening. Some are from spinning the chests and getting 3 yellow PvE Icons. And Bride is from a PvP set.
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
      • Commisioner Pravin Lal - Alpha Centauri
    • SlayerStronghold wrote:

The arcane rites through which one obtains those cards are not well documented.
      Some are from Legendary+ chest opening. Some are from spinning the chests and getting 3 yellow PvE Icons. And Bride is from a PvP set.
      TCGbrowser.com has it right I believe. At least I always followed it when I was searching for specific card and it was right (Succumb to madness says Set 7 chest loot and is in red color so you can only get it from opening legendary chest or above).