discovering new things in hex

• discovering new things in hex

For the first time in over a year i have discovered something new in hex - i got a fortune of Righteousness for the first time.

given - i rarely pick fortunes from Milosh, but i never had one of those before.

Have you recently discovered anything new?
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
      • Commisioner Pravin Lal - Alpha Centauri
    • Parallel Realities reverts.
      Sour Grum'puss prevents reversion.

It actually took me a second to figure out why the troop I was attacking with was growing in number exponentially.

This somewhat obvious interaction (in retrospect) came to my attention when I was playing a Rowdy deck with Sugarpuss in PvE and the candies had randomly generated both of those cards. HEX is a great game for finding new and interesting card interactions.
    • Arcanyx wrote:

Parallel Realities reverts.
      Sour Grum'puss prevents reversion.

It actually took me a second to figure out why the troop I was attacking with was growing in number exponentially.

This somewhat obvious interaction (in retrospect) came to my attention when I was playing a Rowdy deck with Sugarpuss in PvE and the candies had randomly generated both of those cards. HEX is a great game for finding new and interesting card interactions.
      That's awesome. Totally makes me want to build a deck around the combo even though it's a bit cumbersome to pull off