Did they tell us some Hexteam member leave recently for others digital cards games ?

• Rendakor wrote:

I hate Siege, but my keep is still defeated every 2-4 days.
      this.
      keeps are attacked regularly with a pattern like: 1st time in a matter of hours, even with 2 packs, by a ps4 player or another player (I think they are farming gold)
      2nd time when it has more packs than other keeps sitting at 1 win
      3rd time when it has more packs than other keeps sitting at 2 win

PSA for "regular" siege players: every hour the packs attached to your keep will increase

anyway now I'm sure that some users in this forum talk about things they don't know.... game mechanics, economy of the world, HXE economic situation, server statuts, easy solutions to complex problems, [....]

and I'm done posting. see you in the game, or have fun keyboardwarrioring :)
    • OilsBridge wrote:

anyway now I'm sure that some users in this forum talk about things they don't know.... game mechanics, economy of the world, HXE economic situation, server statuts, easy solutions to complex problems, [....]
      Add 'what users of the forum don't know' to the list of things some forum users talk about that they don't know ;)
      Gamer. Streamer. Photographer. Writer. Anime Lover. Possessor of Stuffed Animals.

Also... I'm terrible at this game.
    • OilsBridge wrote:

Rendakor wrote:

I hate Siege, but my keep is still defeated every 2-4 days.
      this.keeps are attacked regularly with a pattern like: 1st time in a matter of hours, even with 2 packs, by a ps4 player or another player (I think they are farming gold)
      2nd time when it has more packs than other keeps sitting at 1 win
      3rd time when it has more packs than other keeps sitting at 2 win

PSA for "regular" siege players: every hour the packs attached to your keep will increase

and I'm done posting. see you in the game, or have fun keyboardwarrioring :)
      Not staying to teach us all you know, mr.know-it-all? I am truly sad.
    • If I am one of the toxic people in your "why", my "alibi" is that I did not start shat and will not start shat most of the time, but dude just slam the forum while being incredibly condescending, I am sorry but I can't be silent about that(even though he might not read it cuz he is staying away anyway). I am very consistent about this. I am not going to be impolite unless to some very specific users, I guess I am sort of like Nero this way -- but...less extreme?
    • Eraia wrote:

OilsBridge wrote:

Add 'what users of the forum don't know' to the list of things some forum users talk about that they don't know ;)
      What oils doesn't know is that the alternative is a lot scarier: People on the forums writing about those things that they know about intimately.
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
      • Commisioner Pravin Lal - Alpha Centauri
    • Cernz wrote:

Morwath wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't link other card games, but well... you want to see truly dying game?
      Look at Hand of the Gods forums. My friend said his longest waiting time was mere 16 minutes for constructed game in HotG.
      i did wait 1,5 hours for a 3-x evo game to start ... thank god i was at work :D
      Imho limited is allowed to have longer wait times than constructed, especially two weeks after release and later.

@Wolzarg Game was pretty fun in beta, their balancing decisions were pretty bad.
    • Vroengard wrote:

Morwath wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't link other card games, but well... you want to see truly dying game?
      Look at Hand of the Gods forums. My friend said his longest waiting time was mere 16 minutes for constructed game in HotG.
      First time I hear of that game.On the contrary, Hex was for a long time top 10 digital card games (sitting at around 6-9th place).
      I'm fine with it sounding delusional but i still think its nr 3 digital card games tend to suck
    • Cernz wrote:

Morwath wrote:

I was in luck with my last draft, as it was at 6/8 when I logged in, and it started fairly quickly, but the two previous ones... 3.5 h and 3 h wait. Not even joking a little bit. Cancelled both times with no draft happening. Even I don't have that long to wait. Both drafts got to 4/8 at best, but then people got tired of waiting and I was soon alone in the queue again. This is atrocious.
    • Ertzi wrote:

Cernz wrote:

Morwath wrote:

I was in luck with my last draft, as it was at 6/8 when I logged in, and it started fairly quickly, but the two previous ones... 3.5 h and 3 h wait. Not even joking a little bit. Cancelled both times with no draft happening. Even I don't have that long to wait. Both drafts got to 4/8 at best, but then people got tired of waiting and I was soon alone in the queue again. This is atrocious.
      The good thing is I play a lot of things from constructed to draft to evo to melee so when I get stuck I fast move on

I have to admit that it’s harder lately and I’m all the Us prime time. I could only imagine the wait for all euro players
    • This set, I have lost 4 tickets to expiration, all of which after trying at least 10 times to get into a queue. And I'd say I get into a weekly draft in LESS than half an hour maybe 1 out of 5 times, at best. I can't afford the luxury to sit in a queue doing fuck-all for 4 hours in the hopes that enough people will decide to play, so if I can't get into a draft within about 30 minutes of trying, that's my entire gaming time for the day wasted.

Hex is unquestionably at an all-time low at the times I'm available to attempt to play.
      --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
      - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well