Smart Packs

• Smart Packs

@HEXENT i really like the smart packs, not getting the same uncommon cards and equip over and over again feels so good. do u think thats an option for other loot systems in the game like chests and reserve packs? i spinned and opened 70 chests few weeks ago and getting always the same stuff feels not good. how do u think about it? :)
    • I hope it is new tech that will be showcased in other things in the future. Common and Uncommon drops seem excellent and a no brainer. Some ccgs have premium packs that also would look at rares and legendaries. I would be in favor of anything that helps the economy and premium packs may be a great thing.
    • I just put another 1,000,000 gold and a fair bit of plat into spinning old chests purely in pursuit of silly sleeves for the Pappy Prize Patrol, so I would be all for anything that serves as an eventual 'mercy switch' in this sort of scenario. (I managed to get two of the four sleeves I was after, at least.)
    • theOvermind wrote:

@HEXENT i really like the smart packs, not getting the same uncommon cards and equip over and over again feels so good. do u think thats an option for other loot systems in the game like chests and reserve packs? i spinned and opened 70 chests few weeks ago and getting always the same stuff feels not good. how do u think about it? :)
      Smart Packs? With Apple logo on them?
    • Although I am for smart packs , it would greatly reduce the sinking of gold (and less purchase of plat to exchange for that gold).

Another problem would be for people that want to buy stuff. Directly. If I want to buy it and not open it in packs. The seller would need to sell his,extra copies before he could potentially open another one ( depending how the system works. Is it checking your collection or your account yo know if you have or had one )

If it checks the account then you could never have a second copy and lots of people would not sell it and thus never have some for sale in the AH house. That would be horrible for me as I just purchase what I want.