Revert UI change that disables viewing mono shard and prismatic shard cards together in deck builder

• Revert UI change that disables viewing mono shard and prismatic shard cards together in deck builder

Hello hello!

Just came back to Hex after a few months hiatus and noticed a pretty big issue that makes deckbuilding much more time consuming.

Mainly, I cannot view multishard cards at the same time as monoshard cards, which was possible the last time I played.

I play a great deal of evo sealed for no other reason than I just think it's super fun, and for this mode in particular this UI change is painful!

Just so I am clear, let me give an example of what I mean.

Dead of Winter set: If I clicked to display only blood shard cards as a filter, then the UI would display all my mono blood cards, AND any prismatic cards that also had a blood shard requirement.

Now: If I click to display only blood shard cards as a filter, then I only get mono blood shard cards displayed. If I want to see prismatic cards with blood shard requirement, I have to click each other color filter one by one, while turning off other filters one by one, to display the multishard cards. Also, looking at only mono blood and prismatic blood cards is impossible as far as I can tell, since I have to have to non-blood color filters selected.

This isn't anything game breaking but imo makes deckbuilding considerably more painful.

Would just like to suggest this UI change be reverted to how it was before.

Sincerely,

Zelwindin

P.S. If there is some way to use the same deckbuild functionality as in the past with the current UI change that someone knows about, please let me know. Would save me a ton of time and delay carpal tunnel syndrome.