How do you consistently get gold as a PS4 player?

• How do you consistently get gold as a PS4 player?

I've been playing Hex going on 3 months now. I've played in multiple rock tournaments, but would like to play more. The only ways I know of are milestones for ladder season climb, account level ups, and Siege. I haven't tried Siege because I heard they're broken due to defenders using PVE cards which are way more powerful than PVP. PC players can farm for gold in PVE. Is there any way for PS4 players to farm gold?

The post was edited 1 time, last by [PSN]h0tNstilettos ().

• Cosmic coin farming for boosters to sell at Auction House seems to be the most viable way as a PS4 player to farm currency regrettably, or if you are decent at limited playing EVO and excess cards/cards you don't want on the auction house. Sadly the PS4 players have nothing even remotely close to the PvE content, instead there is the theme deck format, but that gives out so little gold it is not even worth bothering.
    • [PSN]BuckeyeCity1984 wrote:

Bump. I would appreciate a real answer to this threads question. Are they going to eventually give us PS4 players more content (i.e. PvE)?

[PSN]BuckeyeCity1984 wrote:

Bump. I would appreciate a real answer to this threads question. Are they going to eventually give us PS4 players more content (i.e. PvE)?

For the first part: The only ways you're getting Gold is via playing in the dueling pits, playing Siege, seasonal ladder rewards and selling stuff for Gold.

Number 2 needs an up-front investment, which will be offset after a while. What I mean is, you need to invest in a strong Standard Sieging deck that does mostly well against all types of Siege.

Number 3 cannot be repeated at will.

Number 4 requires you to be very good at Limited so as not only to fuel your future Limited games, but also to make a profit. Unfortunately it also depends on (1) people playing Limited (which they mostly don't, as of lately) and (2) people buying cards and packs consistently (which they definitely don't)

So, basically, your best bet is either 1 or 2.

As for the second part, if they're going to eventually give PS4 players PvE, you can rest assured that as long as HXE is on the wheel, PS4 won't see any PvE content. If they manage to sell to someone with money then the answer is MAYBE.