Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

    • I might tell my children a story about Hex someday, the headline of this story is finished already:

      HeX: Too many missed opportunities.

      And at the current state of the game and the acting of the developers,... the end of the story wont have a happy end.
      Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer
      -=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-
    • vestris wrote:

      Gregangel wrote:

      Sadystik wrote:

      The artist who started to protest said himself on the facebook post he made that they got paid, what else do you all want beyond that ?
      So yeah we want much more than that rude comment. A real answer which adress the state of the game topic. Not this copy paste of this friday update.
      Please speak for yourself or name specifically who we refers too.

      I can do that and be more specific : people we want much more than that.
    • Happy to see your post Cory.

      Problem is I think most players are woried about HEX's near future.
      Players will not spend much money on HEX if we dont know if set 10 will come.
      Please tell us you ordered art for set 10...

      So I think you need do de the following:

      1) Regain players trust - if posible (No trust = No spendings)
      2) Comunicate
      3) Marketing - We need more players
    • I was hoping and expecting more from this statement.
      I’m happy to hear the payment issue is being resolved, but that wasn’t the only thing the community is worried about. Never since I’ve been with the game have I worried for the continued existence of this game, until recently. Faith needs to be restored. The game itself is great (I would say the best game I’ve ever played) but there are too many things going on to not address the game as a whole. Where are we going? We need confidence the game is in a good place and has a future for people to get their hopes up again and continue believing in the dream. Something like this: hextcg.com/the-future-of-hex/ would be great. Many good things are happening, and at the same time moral is at an all time low.. we need some of your vision!
    • Cory's post is just, go fuck yourself, thats about it.

      Financial issue came up because you didn't pay the artists, That suggests the state of the game.

      INTERESTING FACT:

      HEXent relying on PS4 to pay the artists, what happens when that is not enough? Shouldn't you be relying on PC and steam to pay them? Why isnt PC and steam income enough to pay the ARTISTS AND THE CASH PRIZES PLAYERS HAVE WON (read few post that they have yet to be paid, you only solved the artist problem but not paying prizes to players).

      We have a major problem here,

      HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SOLVE THIS WHEN YOU ARE CONSTANTLY PISSING PLAYERS OFf, THEN THEY STOP PLAYING-----------> LEADS TO MORE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.


      i get you dont want to discuss them, oky but it is clear as day when such problems start to occur, you dont need to be genius to see the signs.

      The things you could discuss is where the game is headed, how you gonna get more players?, how you gonna solve the player retention problem and make it fun for them so in future they buy stuff?, Where is the big marketing push sony promised? etc...

      If all of the above is discussed and solved------>financial issue solved
    • xAoDx wrote:

      Cory's post is just, go fuck yourself, thats about it.

      Financial issue came up because you didn't pay the artists, That suggests the state of the game.

      INTERESTING FACT:

      HEXent relying on PS4 to pay the artists, what happens when that is not enough? Shouldn't you be relying on PC and steam to pay them? Why isnt PC and steam income enough to pay the ARTISTS AND THE CASH PRIZES PLAYERS HAVE WON (read few post that they have yet to be paid, you only solved the artist problem but not paying prizes to players).

      We have a major problem here,

      HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SOLVE THIS WHEN YOU ARE CONSTANTLY PISSING PLAYERS OFf, THEN THEY STOP PLAYING-----------> LEADS TO MORE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.


      i get you dont want to discuss them, oky but it is clear as day when such problems start to occur, you dont need to be genius to see the signs.

      The things you could discuss is where the game is headed, how you gonna get more players?, how you gonna solve the player retention problem and make it fun for them so in future they buy stuff?, Where is the big marketing push sony promised? etc...

      If all of the above is discussed and solved------>financial issue solved
      I mean there no company in the world that will justify their financial and or decision making.

      I also understand what you want. You are saying that if they would be more transparent, then they would gain the players confidence so money could still come in and I believe you.

      I still think that as long as the game is coming out with content, the best things is to play and have fun. Talk about it in a good way and it might just bring people in.

      Talking bad about the game is not going to help.

      Maybe its time to take a break for all those that expect an answer like as if your his mother or something

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Portensio ().

    • Portensio wrote:

      xAoDx wrote:

      Cory's post is just, go fuck yourself, thats about it.

      Financial issue came up because you didn't pay the artists, That suggests the state of the game.

      INTERESTING FACT:

      HEXent relying on PS4 to pay the artists, what happens when that is not enough? Shouldn't you be relying on PC and steam to pay them? Why isnt PC and steam income enough to pay the ARTISTS AND THE CASH PRIZES PLAYERS HAVE WON (read few post that they have yet to be paid, you only solved the artist problem but not paying prizes to players).

      We have a major problem here,

      HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SOLVE THIS WHEN YOU ARE CONSTANTLY PISSING PLAYERS OFf, THEN THEY STOP PLAYING-----------> LEADS TO MORE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.


      i get you dont want to discuss them, oky but it is clear as day when such problems start to occur, you dont need to be genius to see the signs.

      The things you could discuss is where the game is headed, how you gonna get more players?, how you gonna solve the player retention problem and make it fun for them so in future they buy stuff?, Where is the big marketing push sony promised? etc...

      If all of the above is discussed and solved------>financial issue solved
      I mean there no company in the world that will justify their financial and or decision making.
      I also understand you want you say that if they would be more transparent, then they would gain the players confidence so money could still come in and I believe you.

      I still think that as long as the game is coming out with content, the best things is to play and have fun. Talk about it in a good way and it might just bring people in.

      Talking bad about the game is not going to help.

      Maybe time to take a break for all those that expect an answer like as if your his mother or something
      I dont want to discuss the their financial situation but things like these start poping up and not ask questions, im not sure what to say to that.

      When players have invested into the game, its natural to ask whats going on (not financial), especially with questionable decisions they made recently except the immortal gauntlet. A lot of people angry because they haven't been communicating properly. Then saying we dont want to talk about because it is our right is just pretty much insulting. I guess they forgot they took money from players to kickstart the game AND a lot of their promises havnt been fulfilled.

      Also Dino said cory will respond to the artist not being paid later today, then no response, after day we find out he has flue:

      1-bit too coincidental getting flue on the same day hes going to respond
      2- if cory had flue before hand, didnt dino know about it, then why tell us he will respond today
      3- dino said cory was dealing with other issue that needed to resolved then he can give his response, why didnt dino know about cory being busy with these issue before telling us that cory will give response later today. if he did, why did he lie

      All these communication fuck ups are not new.

      All the ultra bad talk started when they decided to stop communicating.

      another example: they already knew, they will release immortal gauntlet but didnt tell everyone. this is what they could have done;

      hey guys we will be adding immortal gauntlet in few months (i dont understand why be so secretive about this, i cant think of any situation where this will reflect badly on the company
    • I'm honestly surprised Hex still has yet to do any aggressive marketing...

      They have made a fantastic game and yet there are loads of people who either don't know it exists or didn't wanna spend the time/money to give it a proper shot.

      What I would suggest is to advertise a several week free play period and set up a test server where players can try anything and EVERYTHING for free (since its not live server) for several weeks to a month. This server could be set up in a way so that you can try out various tournaments (draft etc) but also have several good constructed decks pre-loaded that players can use to try out constructed with too.

      Then after that period, send an email to all players who tried out the game on the test server, give them a goodie bag (free draft, free evo etc) and welcome them to the live server.

      This would allow people to try a lot of stuff and get a good feel for what the game has to offer.

      Just a thought...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by HAVOC ().

    • Portensio wrote:

      I mean there no company in the world that will justify their financial and or decision making.
      I also understand what you want. You are saying that if they would be more transparent, then they would gain the players confidence so money could still come in and I believe you.

      I still think that as long as the game is coming out with content, the best things is to play and have fun. Talk about it in a good way and it might just bring people in.

      Talking bad about the game is not going to help.

      Maybe its time to take a break for all those that expect an answer like as if your his mother or something
      Here's the problem: how can I talk good about a game when the game itself doesn't give me confidence? If people ask me about the game, should I just con them into the game according to your "talk about it in a good way and it might just bring people in" approach? I am sorry but I don't want to con people and lie to them just to get them into the game, even if I know getting more players into the game is good for the game. If Hex Ent communicates more, be more upfront and honest about stuffs, then I would not have to con people to bring them in, I would be able to talk to them as honest as I want to be and still get them into the game, that is the difference.

      I also disagree with as long as the game is coming out with content, the best things is to play and have fun. Why? Because to play and have fun doesn't help the game. It helps me, yes, if I get to enjoy, but it doesn't help the game. It is factual and unarguable that the game has decreasing numbers based on the State of the Game articles by Fred. If everyone stays neutral, play and have fun, the numbers would just continue to decrease, because nobody is helping the game. They are just playing for their own's sake. It is a perfectly fine approach, but I disagree with it being "the best thing" because "the best thing" should be helping the game so it has a chance to increase its number instead of continue to decrease. If you want another scenario, say, I have a friend who is overweight and has a rather unhealthy eating and living habit. I could stay neutral too, and enjoy our friendship, continue to go out and eat fast food with him, play game together and what not. However, I feel like a better friend would have try to suggest him to change those habits, go exercise and what not, because staying neutral means that he is going to continue to stay unhealthy and potentially has a shorter life span whereas trying to make him change those habits would have likely prolong his life span. I can't speak for everyone but that is at least what I am trying to achieve when I post here, good or bad.

      Also, we are not talking bad about the game publicly. This is the game forum, we discuss things here in-house -- not publicly rebelling and talking bad on Hex Ent on every platform out there. I don't think anyone here is spreading bad news outside here as that would be sabotaging the game. I think in-house conversation, even the bad one, are fine. I don't see any problem with it. Also, "talking bad about the game" only happens if the game is not good enough and we want it to improve. Like, I already don't see any criticism to be out of the line. There is a difference between hater comment and genuine criticism. How in the world is trying to help the game improve is a bad thing? So, if I am a professional athlete, I do decently well in a game and I know I can do much better, then my coach try to give me advice, should I snap at my coach for giving me advice? Cuz that's just short-sighted to me. If the coach said I could do better on A, B and C, then maybe I could. "Could do better on A, B and C" might be negative to some people, but the reason the coach tells me that is to help me improve, and that is good. I would assume the same thing to most group activities. If I playtest a deck with a friend, and he criticize my line or something that I missed, I would listen. I would not be angry and tell him to f*** off. So, I disagree. I think talking bad about the game can help the game, by telling the dev that some parts could be better.
    • Draconix wrote:

      If you feel you need to "con" others to play what you do... perhaps the person being conned is you.
      Well, I can't argue with that logic, eh? Well, what can I say, I still love the game, even if it's getting tougher and tougher to recommend it to other people; but I am still not happy and positive with the game. That's where I am at. Maybe I should leave? Simple logic would probably agree, but as I am not robot, it's not as simple as 1 or 0 to me.
    • HAVOC wrote:

      I'm honestly surprised Hex still has yet to do any aggressive marketing...

      They have made a fantastic game and yet there are loads of people who either don't know it exists or didn't wanna spend the time/money to give it a proper shot.

      What I would suggest is to advertise a several week free play period and set up a test server where players can try anything and EVERYTHING for free (since its not live server) for several weeks to a month. This server could be set up in a way so that you can try out various tournaments (draft etc) but also have several good constructed decks pre-loaded that players can use to try out constructed with too.

      Then after that period, send an email to all players who tried out the game on the test server, give them a goodie bag (free draft, free evo etc) and welcome them to the live server.

      This would allow people to try a lot of stuff and get a good feel for what the game has to offer.

      Just a thought...

      Here is an honest answer:

      The term aggressive marketing is far beyond them atm. they havnt even done i would say atleast 10% of the marketing that extremely terrible.

      Their email that comes when new set is released is pathetic, i can think of many ways to make more interesting so the end user doesnt see the email and closes it.

      There are many ways i can think of to increase sales but they havent made any attempt at that too.

      In simple terms marketing can be defined as: to person with a hammer, everything looks like a nail, and hexent hasnt done that.

      HEXent needs someone who can market for them
    • Portensio wrote:

      I mean there no company in the world that will justify their financial and or decision making.
      I also understand what you want. You are saying that if they would be more transparent, then they would gain the players confidence so money could still come in and I believe you.

      I still think that as long as the game is coming out with content, the best things is to play and have fun. Talk about it in a good way and it might just bring people in.

      Talking bad about the game is not going to help.

      Maybe its time to take a break for all those that expect an answer like as if your his mother or something
      A lot of companies used to put where the KS money was going. But from a generic business sense, nearly every company that has stock options show both those, so people INVEST. HEX is no different in this way. If they show us nothing, how are we supposed to invest anymore?

      I initially invested in a dream of an awesome TCG/MMO hybrid that brought together two of my favorite types of games. I was sold. I bought in. I continued to buy into that game as I found it worthy of my cash. That dream died the other day. When cash flow issues arise to artist, that is a red flag for me. I already knew that cashflow was an issue because frankly, losing 500-1k a weekend for quite a long time well does that with clash/bash not being profitable and not seeing enough new players in the pool.

      So yes, a generic: We got that handled and we aren't talking about it because it doesn't concern you guys, but look we waited until today to tell you we've had an immortal gauntlet planned for months is happening! YES US!

      Cool. I don't need to spend another dime on HEX anymore. Call my last top4 cash into platinum as a gift to help pay an artist. Now why don't I need spend any money? Because I don't see HEX being around anymore. They nailed their coffin shut by not letting the players know what is going on with the project.

      I also want to make clear people who don't understand that due to this being a TCG it makes all the financial stuff relevant to us as players. If it was a CCG the game is always considered entertainment for every dime you put in, no including those that stream/tournaments for games. For a TCG whether physical or digital part of the APPEAL is a return in the investment or if you decide to leave and cash out. How many people here cashed out of MTG at some point or another, 1 or multiple times? I'm sure quite a few of us. How many of us have played other games and cashed out before it got burnt (I played Vs for example and got burnt because I didn't cash out quick enough). Meanwhile I played Force of Will and banked quite well in local and small regional tournaments to where cashing out was just about breaking evening. HEX is DIGITAL though. Meaning that the day servers go offline my collection goes POOF.

      Physical games that still sell for cash that are no longer around are: Vs, Stargate TCG, Battletech, etc. Meaning I Toss it up I might get 50-couple hundred bucks depending the amount of my collection. HEX's finances are directly tied to a lot of people's desire to continue to invest in the dream.

      **Yes I know I said I got burnt by Vs, because I did, I still sold my stuff a few years ago for around 100 bucks though well after the game was no longer in production.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Swigmonkey ().

    • HAVOC wrote:

      I'm honestly surprised Hex still has yet to do any aggressive marketing...

      They have made a fantastic game and yet there are loads of people who either don't know it exists or didn't wanna spend the time/money to give it a proper shot.

      What I would suggest is to advertise a several week free play period and set up a test server where players can try anything and EVERYTHING for free (since its not live server) for several weeks to a month. This server could be set up in a way so that you can try out various tournaments (draft etc) but also have several good constructed decks pre-loaded that players can use to try out constructed with too.

      Then after that period, send an email to all players who tried out the game on the test server, give them a goodie bag (free draft, free evo etc) and welcome them to the live server.

      This would allow people to try a lot of stuff and get a good feel for what the game has to offer.

      Just a thought...

      I would not put a penny into marketing until basic things are fixed

      - new player experience ( this includes having good basic decks that are account bound, add a progression system based on achievements and having some kind of puzzle game mode that teaches the mechanics. You have no idea how long it to me to understand the revert mechanic.)

      - deck builder upgrade ( includes being able to build a deck even with cards you don’t have , the import decklist feature and a buy from ah direct action where I can complet my deck in 2 seconds )

      - more visual appeal . ( you know that account leveling bar well how about is pops out like the ladder stars and shows us each time. Would really help see what your playing for . Also include some update ui because some of the design is just plain not good looking )

      I think with this we would be pretty good to start marketing aggressively. Because right now basic features that exists elsewhere are no where to be found in hex



      Swigmonkey wrote:

      Portensio wrote:

      I mean there no company in the world that will justify their financial and or decision making.
      I also understand what you want. You are saying that if they would be more transparent, then they would gain the players confidence so money could still come in and I believe you.

      I still think that as long as the game is coming out with content, the best things is to play and have fun. Talk about it in a good way and it might just bring people in.

      Talking bad about the game is not going to help.

      Maybe its time to take a break for all those that expect an answer like as if your his mother or something
      A lot of companies used to put where the KS money was going. But from a generic business sense, nearly every company that has stock options show both those, so people INVEST. HEX is no different in this way. If they show us nothing, how are we supposed to invest anymore?
      I initially invested in a dream of an awesome TCG/MMO hybrid that brought together two of my favorite types of games. I was sold. I bought in. I continued to buy into that game as I found it worthy of my cash. That dream died the other day. When cash flow issues arise to artist, that is a red flag for me. I already knew that cashflow was an issue because frankly, losing 500-1k a weekend for quite a long time well does that with clash/bash not being profitable and not seeing enough new players in the pool.

      So yes, a generic: We got that handled and we aren't talking about it because it doesn't concern you guys, but look we waited until today to tell you we've had an immortal gauntlet planned for months is happening! YES US!

      Cool. I don't need to spend another dime on HEX anymore. Call my last top4 cash into platinum as a gift to help pay an artist. Now why don't I need spend any money? Because I don't see HEX being around anymore. They nailed their coffin shut by not letting the players know what is going on with the project.

      I also want to make clear people who don't understand that due to this being a TCG it makes all the financial stuff relevant to us as players. If it was a CCG the game is always considered entertainment for every dime you put in, no including those that stream/tournaments for games. For a TCG whether physical or digital part of the APPEAL is a return in the investment or if you decide to leave and cash out. How many people here cashed out of MTG at some point or another, 1 or multiple times? I'm sure quite a few of us. How many of us have played other games and cashed out before it got burnt (I played Vs for example and got burnt because I didn't cash out quick enough). Meanwhile I played Force of Will and banked quite well in local and small regional tournaments to where cashing out was just about breaking evening. HEX is DIGITAL though. Meaning that the day servers go offline my collection goes POOF.

      Physical games that still sell for cash that are no longer around are: Vs, Stargate TCG, Battletech, etc. Meaning I Toss it up I might get 50-couple hundred bucks depending the amount of my collection. HEX's finances are directly tied to a lot of people's desire to continue to invest in the dream.

      **Yes I know I said I got burnt by Vs, because I did, I still sold my stuff a few years ago for around 100 bucks though well after the game was no longer in production.

      I think maybe I was not clear. I’m not saying that what’s happening is nothing to worry about . What I’m saying is that not matter what they say it won’t change the fact that they did not pay the artist. The basic explanation is cash-flow restreint and that’s it. What explanation you want ? Their financial statement ?

      Also don’t compare it to an a stocks because those are volatile and you can have all the info you want one bad news and your money will vanish.

      This is a game. Pay what you beleive it’s worth. People pay for virtual goods with not possible return other than the enjoyment. If you believe it’s not going to live long then cash out. Don’t expect them to come and tell you. No one in its right mind would. They don’t want to close but who knows what’s happening right now .

      The bash clash cost them a lot. It was clearly not a good move. I understand the idea behind it and it kind of attracted over 400 people the first weekend but too much of something is like not enough. Having it weekly and 2x a weekend just made it not exclusive and less attractive

      Game needs to go toward being more casual , more game modes and find ways to please people my giving them I game stuff. Maybe with a little less rng stuff.

      I find that they are hitting a bunch of good moves since 1 month. Bash clash update , coins and sacks with cool cosmetics and increase of packs. Adding very agressive intro decks into the market. Added gauthlet on immortal. It’s all excellent

      We just need some little ajustements ( Montly league or more casual drafts ) and we should be set

      I see good things from hex. I also wish Cory would be more open to give back that confidence. But as long as this game brings me entertainment that’s where my money is going. It’s no different then going to the movie or buying a couple of games . It’s entertainment
    • HAVOC wrote:

      I'm honestly surprised Hex still has yet to do any aggressive marketing...

      Goliathus wrote:

      how can I talk good about a game when the game itself doesn't give me confidence?

      Swigmonkey wrote:

      I also want to make clear people who don't understand that due to this being a TCG it makes all the financial stuff relevant to us as players. If it was a CCG the game is always considered entertainment for every dime you put in, no including those that stream/tournaments for games. For a TCG whether physical or digital part of the APPEAL is a return in the investment or if you decide to leave and cash out.
      All three quotes above is exactly the reason why I believe that the players of Hex need to know some backend stuff. I've said it early in this thread directly to Cory. The economic model and the marketing of Hex relies far too much on players to just dismiss our concerns. And no, we didn't want their financial statement. We wanted reassurance that this is not something that usually happens, that they are onto the case, that it is temporary and that they have plans so that it doesn't happen again in the future.

      Portensio wrote:

      This is a game. Pay what you beleive it’s worth.
      This is a hobby and a TCG. If anyone thought that it's "worth" to pay 30$ for Slaughtergear Replicator, 20$ for Bride of the Damned and 10$ for Eternal Seeker to "play a game", they are fucking morons. If we, as you put it, "pay what we believe it's worth" since Day 1, Hex would have closed 2 years ago. We didn't pay what we believe a game is worth. We paid what we believed a dream was worth.
    • Morwath wrote:



      About AAs, maybe The War Machinist looks sweet, but you know.
      Where does The War Machinist is played? Nowhere, so why wouldn't you give us something like AA Howling Brave (read: Immortal staple)?
      Well, how long do you think this was in the works? The War Machinist was a staple in immortal Redlings, which was a top deck before the Lazgar's Vengeance ban.
    • Portensio wrote:





      I see good things from hex. I also wish Cory would be more open to give back that confidence. But as long as this game brings me entertainment that’s where my money is going. It’s no different then going to the movie or buying a couple of games . It’s entertainment
      We agree on some stuff I left out of the quote and disagree, so that's all good, I wanted to cut this tidbit out and respond:

      I see that changes, but the difference is to you this is just entertainment, and if it transitions to more of a CCG route (if you check some of my prior post in the last couple weeks I have stated multiple times about that is the direction I believe this game should go) I'm all for it. But until then this game still hasvalue and is not treated as a "just a game." I view this no different than a physical card game, or for that matter, a board game that if I buy a few expansions (Ascension for example) and don't like it I can then sell it. The majority of the playerbase views this as something with value, just look at the one thread (if it is still around) "New Decks made my collection worthless" (Again, I was for the decks being released)

      You cannot ignore that most players view that a collection has some value. Now what that value is in real terms is up for debate, but the part that isn't that if servers close we as players and a community lose out. All many have wanted was to know the direction of the game. Instead we get: In 2-3 weeks we are doing XYZ regardless of whether you agree or don't. Cool, now make that XYZ be out 6 months from now so people know. I understand if you don't care, this is entertainment for you. To a point it is to me as well and I play whatever crazy shit floats my boat and don't participate in the parts I don't enjoy. But at the same time I still want that dream and if the company can't do that dream. Then kill it. Fast. Imagine and make a new dream for people and tell us it. Maybe the new dream is better than the old. Maybe it is worse. But what it will do is let people have a sense of either sweet this game is going to do XYZ and they are awesome and get players to spend money OR they are going to be not what they want and the people who aren't spending now still aren't going to spend and you might actually hit a portion of players that want to spend or gain new blood because of either option. The only thing that can happen is HEX tell us the timeline on what is coming out and that can only be a positive for them and the players.
    • While the chances were slim given my increasing unhappiness of HXE's actions (or inaction rather) the past few years of returning to the game, Cory's post here removes any last visages of wanting anything to do with HXE or any future endeavor Cory puts his fingerprint on. I find his response glib, condescending, amazingly tone deaf and the penultimate post on how to turn a rabidly loyal, high paying playerbase into a shit storm of frustration and anger. Sure, there may be something edible in that shit storm, a selection of players who can't yet come around to the idea that their shared dream is being used to exploit them for a cash grab, but at some point they will realize that the corn they are picking up has already been digested a few times over.

      Cory's dog whistling of not talking about the company unless they initiate it... I find it disgusting. Yeah, sure, I don't need to know your ledger, I don't need to know who you've got on staff, don't care about where you get your money from. But his message insinuates that the community's concerns about the health of the game, economy, and major PR disasters like not paying artists should be avoided. Those are the sort of things that drive a TCG community and absolutely should be talked about and addressed directly by the creators, and addressed often. Cory and HXE trumpeted their background and expertise of TCG design and understanding of TCG communities - I do not doubt those credentials which makes this post even more infuriating to read.

      So count me as one who used to be a major advocate for the game, as if you met me on the street I'd surely be talking to you about Hex within the first 5 minutes, into someone who tells people to stay away from the company and person who makes it.

      For those in the community, friends and enemies alike, you all deserve better - put your money into an entity that is at least appreciative, not exploitative.