Pinned [Siege] Pappy Jasper's Prize Patrol & Puzzle Badges

• Congratulations to Moondrius for completing the challenge and taking home the immortal chase card Giant Corpse Fly along with 1x 1x Nal-Noorfoh the Just mercenary, 1x Uncommon Doombringer Chest, 4x EA Spectral Acorn, 3100 gold and 1x Doombringer Booster Pack. Thanks for playing!

Activity has slowed down now with the puzzle keep, but I will continue to keep it going for the foreseeable future; I encourage anyone to try their hand at earning puzzle badges for prestige and prizes if you haven't already!
    • Congrats to @Fred for completing Pappy Jasper's harrowing challenge, collecting the great bounty that is a Probewarped Hare along with 1x Nal-Noorfoh the Just mercenary, 1x Uncommon Doombringer Chest, 4x EA Spectral Acorn, 3100 gold and 1x Doombringer Booster Pack! I hope you enjoyed your pursuit of the flying furball's presents and welcome you and anyone else to try your hand at puzzle badge challenges for further prestige and prizes.

We'll be coming up on another deck rotation soon, so if you're out there and still want a shot at [DEFENSIVE] Merry Berry Brunch or [DEFENSIVE] Portalmania, now's your golden opportunity before new decks take their place!
    • @Wolzarg your battle cry must have been heard: Nicayle has ventured into the icy arena to claim Pappy Jasper's prize, taking home Mad Packmaster along with 1x Nal-Noorfoh the Just mercenary, 1x Uncommon Doombringer Chest, 4x EA Spectral Acorn, 3100 gold and 1x Doombringer Booster Pack! Nicely done Nicayle!

I'm looking for feedback or suggestions on mixing up the general prize pool if folks have ideas; several people have been very kind in sending contributions to the prize buckets, and while I've been endeavoring to work my way through distributing those prizes, there's also a fair number which are prime for particular themes or events potentially (such as a wealth of Great Machine Graveyard packs.)

I'd also ostensibly like to arrange things so that players are more likely to take home things they can genuinely use / enjoy wherever possible, as one of the hopes is to make this rewarding especially for players with smaller collections too; I'm still pining to set up a big junkyard themed scenario but I've got to get that GMG battle board first. Someday...!
    • I've rotated the defenses now that the keep has finally come down again--though as of yet, there's been considerably less activity from folks engaging with Pappy and the preceding decks lately. @xbete had a surge of badge hunting, however, so that's notable!

I'll still continue maintaining Pappy Jasper's Prize Patrol as long as the lights are on; I've got plenty of prizes ready to send out. Note though that I am logging into the client only occasionally given current circumstances (in part because it took almost two weeks for the keep to actually go down this time.) If there's a delay getting back to you, I apologize.